Sad, sad news about my daughter, Hilary. EDITED WITH PICTURES AND WEBSITE

Hugs and prayers to you and your family. God Bless you.

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your dear daughter. My heart goes out to you and your family, and I will pray that you find the extra strength to get through this terrible time, and be able to reflect on all the wonderful years you had with your daughter.

I am so sorry. My deepest condolences to you and your entire family.

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you all :grouphug:

I cannot imagine how devastated you and your family must be. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

I will keep Hilary and all of you in my prayers. :grouphug:

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Here's many hugs from all of us here on the DIS :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you. She was such a positive person here when she posted... I have thought of her often recently... :grouphug:

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss of Hilary. :( :angel:

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter