Sad news to pass on regarding Cheshire Figment *Obituary added in OP*

So sad to hear this news. He helped me with questions several times, and was such a great reference on the Dis. He will be missed. Prayers to his family. RIP Cheshire Figment.

Poster Spark Keeper passed on sad news last night regarding our friend Cheshire Figment (Mike).

www.disboards.com/threads/cheshire-figment-passed-away-today.3458282

Mike had been such a source of knowledge on Disney ticketing over the years. He also was a great help and gave wonderful advice on working with various disabilities while visiting Disney World.

His very resourceful thread here was the very long running.....

Everything About WDW Tickets

He will very sadly be missed. Thanks for all your help and concern over all these many past years, Mike. God speed. Enjoy all the days ahead with your JudySue.

RIP-3.jpg

(Memorial banner courtesy of the DISboards)

Obituary information in two links below

http://conway.tributes.com/dignitymemorial/obituary/Michael-Peter-Tuchman-102969106

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...c=1722&pid=176262874&mid=6652473&locale=en_US

So sorry

It is funny how people can touch our lives over the internet, even though we've never met them in person. Mike was one of those people, a wealth of knowledge, friendly, and always jumping in to help out. Though I never met him, I feel in some way as though I knew him just from the interactions here on the DIS.

My condolences to his family!

Such sad news :sad1: You could always count on "Cheshire Figment" to provide the correct answer to ticket questions and more. He will be very missed here on the DIS.

RIP Mike.

Dan, I just saw this.....what sad news, and what a loss to the world. Mike was a great guy - so willing to help everyone by sharing his knowledge. Rest in peace, Mike.

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear this. What a wonderful member of the DIS community he was. Just a gem. Seems like a good time to say to everyone here how much you are appreciated. This is a special place filled with special, caring people. Disney people.

Sorry to be late posting. Been away. I am truly sorry to hear the news of Cheshire Figment's passing. I loved his timely and in-depth answers to ticketing questions. He explained more than cursory details so that we could understand Disney's ticketing functions, which can be very complicated, to say the least. Also, his great assistance with Disability questions was so helpful to that community of people. We learned so much from CF that will remain with us for years to come. He loved having Disney fun, and was a real gem to have among the DisBoard contributors. Our family will miss him very much.

I was so sad to hear this news on the recent podcast. I never knew "Cheshire Figment'" real name until now, but I can say he was such a valuable member of the DisBoards community. He answered so many of my questions, and was always extremely generous and detailed in his responses. He will be missed. Sending prayers and positive thoughts to his family.

Very sad to hear this. I was in Disney when this posted and didn't know. I actually sent him a question today about tickets. He was always so helpful. Rest in Peace Cheshire Figment and prayers to his family.

He was pretty much the go to guy on this board, always around to help people I'm very sad to hear about his passing

I'm sad to read this about Mike. He was so helpful to many - especially regarding WDW tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!