Sacrebleu! Castle to chateau!

Omg!!! I just saw the Paris race medals on Facebook. I want them all!!! The castle to chateau is gorgeous. You may have already seen them, but if not...go look!!!!

I'm still here... WOW I really do struggle with keeping this thing up to date! Usually more so when I'm not running as much as I want to be. I got an abscess on my wisdom tooth the day after I posted my last update and it put me out for a week :scared:

It was some serious pain...

SO... I got myself back into a routine as soon as I could, I've been running 2-3miles mostly so fairly light BUT I'm getting a lot of uncomfortable pain in my right knee again. My right leg is not having the best year >:(

I've got a half marathon this Sunday back in Ireland and I've decided now that I'm going to drop to the 10k distance, I just know it's not worth putting the pressure on myself and potentially getting injured ahead of the Disneyland Paris Half. I know I can run a 10k and be OK with my current fitness so that's what I'm going to do.

In other news.... 26 days until WDW!!!! :jumping1:

OMG!! :eek: That sounds so awful, I'm so glad that you are okay!

I think it's smart to switch to the 10K distance if your leg isn't cooperating with you. You're gonna rock it!

WOOHOOOOOO 26 days to go!! Oh and hey...someone else may be in WDW at the same time as you...! :ssst:

I'm so sorry about the tooth. That sounds so painful!! I agree that dropping back may be the right choice. You don't want to risk a bigger injury by pushing it. Yay for 26 days to WDW!!!!!

OMG!! :eek: That sounds so awful, I'm so glad that you are okay!

I think it's smart to switch to the 10K distance if your leg isn't cooperating with you. You're gonna rock it!

WOOHOOOOOO 26 days to go!! Oh and hey...someone else may be in WDW at the same time as you...! :ssst:

I've never had much of an issue with my teeth/gums and it was such a horrible pain! I knew I couldn't run because jiggling it around was going to be unbearable...

Ye PLUS the 10k is the same course and starts at the same time so I can still run with Rachel and my Dad...

WHAT?! WHAT?! Is it YOU??!!! :eek:
This is definitely a SQUEEEEE moment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm so sorry about the tooth. That sounds so painful!! I agree that dropping back may be the right choice. You don't want to risk a bigger injury by pushing it. Yay for 26 days to WDW!!!!!

Thanks! I'm feeling better about it now but this has to be the worst training journal! It's just one thing after another. I think I'll feel better when the race is done on Sunday and I just have Paris to work towards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter