RWC 2019

The home advantage will help but still think Scotland will make it through. Who are you supporting?

The home advantage will help but still think Scotland will make it through. Who are you supporting?

All Blacks (I live in NZ married to a Kiwi).
Of course Canada, but in a way that inknow they have no hope, maybe beat Italy (maybe).

ABs play Canada on Wednesday.

Well, I love watching rugby (my daughter played in college - small college national champions!) but watching the US team is painful, LOL! So I'm rooting for Ireland because a student at school is Irish and plays rugby here and he's rooting for Ireland :)

Hopefully the loss will shake them up!!! Now we wanr Scotland to win against Japan.... have to wait a few weeks for that!

Will make it harder for Ireland too! I'm hoping for Scotland! If Ireland goes out in the quarter finals again......we will just have to wait and see. Japan definately deserved to win today.

So happy to see the Japan vs Scotland game going ahead today and def hope Scotland get through!!!! After all the drama of it possibly being cancelled I hope they have their best game yet!

So happy to see the Japan vs Scotland game going ahead today and def hope Scotland get through!!!! After all the drama of it possibly being cancelled I hope they have their best game yet!

Sadly not. Great to see Japan through though.
Now nerves for ABs v Ireland.

Don't think your nerves were tested last week!!!! It was so painful to watch Ireland play so bad a New Zealand play so great!!!! Hoping for a New Zealand v Wales final although SA looked good....

Although I won't be watching it live because I will be in Hollywood Studios for the last 6 am opening!!!!! Would of watched Ireland tho. Will catch it on a replay later and try not to see the score. Will have to stay off all social media.

Don't think your nerves were tested last week!!!! It was so painful to watch Ireland play so bad a New Zealand play so great!!!! Hoping for a New Zealand v Wales final although SA looked good....
Nope, no nerves during the game. I kept on expecting Ireland to all of a sudden click and it just didnt happen.

Now nerves for England! I am confident but it is only one game and they are definitely capable of beating us. I cant believe we havent faced off at a World Cup since 99!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter