RV plus Tent

OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
We have a 32ft motorhome. If we were to bring a tent also is there much of a difference between full and premium sites to fit?

Premium sites have wider pavement and no coquina (sand/crushed shell) pad. The last few Premium sites I have had would not have any room for a tent. Full sites are intended for smaller rigs and tents. Most seem to have more open space. Go with a Full site.

The top pic is my site in the 1400 loop (Premium) last September. The bottom site is a Full site in the 1800 loop (I stole from the "Post a Pic of your Campsite")

20170921_183806-1612x907.jpg

fw-1812-oct-18-jpg.362813

j

Thanks! I was mixed up and thought premium was the other one with the sand pad and preferred was all asphalt.

Thanks! I was mixed up and thought premium was the other one with the sand pad and preferred was all asphalt.

Premium sites are all concrete and the widest. Full sites vary in length and most are 12 feet wide. Preferred sites are located in Loops 100-300 and are paved and have pads behind them are also 12 feet wide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter