• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RV and pop-up same site questions

love__goofy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Happy Easter!

We were down at the Fort last October for the first time and absolutely loved it! We are ready to plan another trip. Last time, my parents, DH, myself, and 4 kids stayed in my parents RV. This time we thought we would either buy a used pop-up or rent one, to see how that went. My parents would still bring their RV.

While riding around the fort, I saw a couple of sites where the pop-up was parked perpendicular to the RV. So they shared a site. The RV my parents have is class C and fairly small. So I am sure they would fit.

The question is, can you run electrical to both campers? Also, are there any other things I should consider? We will probably not need to run water or sewer lines to the pop-up.

Thanks so much!

Fort rules state 1 camper per site. There is a chance if you try this you could be asked to move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter