Runs on Starbucks

33F51F9B-7F16-44B3-A4A4-F64BC0FF22D7.jpeg

My first run since Monday. Florence got the best of me. Of course this was the “official” start week of training plan, so now I feel behind. I know I’ve built up enough that I’ll be fine, I just hate not sticking to the plan.
(It’s an adjusted @DopeyBadger plan from a previous marathon I was going to do, but didn’t. Didn’t want the plan to go to waste tho...:rolleyes1)
Anyways. Hopefully this week goes better for me.

7CE8D7E4-BE6D-4290-B997-2C69D7939DB2.jpeg

Goal pace was 12:48. Not terrible, but not great. Over corrected on the last mile.
I have a new current obsession at work, and it’s the very berry hibiscus refresher lemonade with extra white tea instead of water, and light lemonade. Holding onto my summer drinks for a little bit longer before I dive into the pumpkin spice chai.

B84BD0AD-3915-4857-9854-CAC819F11116.jpeg

Goal pace was 13:49.
I have the same run and pace today, so hopefully I can run slower.

Life was chaotic last week, to say the least. Taking a mini vacation starting tomorrow to use the rest of my hours before they expire. Hopefully that will help me get a few things back in order.

3F3782A0-9B02-4B98-905E-235A430F5B82.jpeg

Goal pace 12:48, Actual pace 12:28.

If it wasn’t for mike 3, it would be a lot closer to my goal.
Also, I got some really, really good news yesterday that I cannot wait to share. party:
But until it’s official, I’m gonna keep my mouth (mostly) shut.

E666C95D-354D-4E68-AA2A-D7E1C490AABF.jpeg

I had a work meeting where there was pounds upon pounds of candy available, and I ate more that I should. Then they ordered pizza, and I ate they too. So today’s run was full of heartburn and pain. Not the fuel my body needed.

Goal pace 13:39, actual 13:22. I’m still pretty happy with today run.

Oh, and I should officially be able to tell y’all my good news tomorrow *fingers crossed*

So, I haven’t run in a while. I’ve been moving all weekend and we don’t have hot water, so running is out of the picture until we can get gas. And they are in no hurry to come out and service us.
Buuuuuut, I can finally share my good news.
I got a promotion and I am now the manager of my very own Starbucks

Ironically, it’s right where I just moved from, but it’s still not a long commute and I am more than excited.

YAY CONGRATS!!!!

giphy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!