• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Running to Kracken

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
I am going to go To this park, and I need the fastest way to run to Kracken. I would like to aviod slippery floors as my shoes might not grip. I am going to test my football running skills when I am going to run to Kracken first thing in the morning. Any tips/ideas/requests/(insert another slash thing here).

I did just that when I went to Seaworld. Get there when it opens and head straight back to Kraken. Look at a map of the park first and just go back there. It won't be crowded. It's toward the back of the park and people usually start in the front. I got to ride twice with no line at all. Would have gone on a few more times, but was with someone who doesn't ride coasters. It's FANTASTIC!!!

He He He, I thought the same thing, There is a mini "running of the bulls" at IOA from the bridge to the front row of Hulk, but not at SWF.
Go in the main area, they'll let you in at about 08:45 and make you wait at the ropes. Go to the left side. National Anthem plays, ropes drop and most people are pushing strollers. If it's a non busy time, they may not open the back area until 10am. My DD and I usually hit JTA first, because this ride is the one that fills up fast. Kraken usually starts out with only 1 train running, grrrrrr, wrote them a nasty letter about that one. You may get some exit re-rides. As you exit the coaster, walk out slowly, and if you see an empty seat, you can go back and take it. But when only 1 train is running in the morning, the queue fills up and this is hard to do. 1 hour after the park opens, they'll add the 2nd train.

I tried to do an exit re-ride, but I was shooed and I had to walk around again. The train was 1/2 empty, so I'm not sure why. Oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter