Running path from Poly to GF? How far?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Hey all! Going to Disney in 3 weeks and staying at Poly. I would like to squeeze in a run or two, preferably to the GF and back. Anyone know exactly how far that would be?

Thanks!

Not very long at all-it also depends on where you are staying within the Poly and where you are running to at the GF. I clocked just over 3 miles but that was from the far end of the poly and back.

When I was staying there, I ran past Poly to the TTC parking lot. A loop around the outer perimeter of the parking lot was about 1.75 miles, but that was a few years ago before the removal of the speedway (and expansion of the parking lot). I bet it would be about 2 miles for one loop around the TTC parking lot now. If you run early in the morning before the MK traffic, it is actually quite nice (although not exceptionally scenic).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter