Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Costumes are in the room with the Totem Poles in Tiffins in case you go looking... not sure that they are intact, they may have used them to make other murals or art objects... can't quite remember, but the CMs there would know....

I never got the chance to see it. I went in Mar/April 2017 and there were technical difficulties, so we left and headed to our ADR at Boma. They said we could use the package tickets later in the week, but we didn't have time. This January, my mom got sick and then I got sick and we all missed out again. My husband didn't want to go see something new without me.

I miss you guys...

FYI, we finally saw the show in November 2019 (whatever version they're on now).
I really enjoyed it and my wife wept...I guess that means it was worth it.
hey stranger, so glad you finally got to see it. I've seen it three times now, and it has been three different versions. The first was the absolute best, but all of them have been worth seeing. At least once.

we should all meet sometime in the rumors of light lounge for a quick adult beverage!

I miss you guys...

FYI, we finally saw the show in November 2019 (whatever version they're on now).
I really enjoyed it and my wife wept...I guess that means it was worth it.
I think I practically disappeared after this thread. It's been interesting to see how far ROL has come.

I came across my Rumors of Light button while cleaning out a drawer the other day! Hard to believe it's been almost 4 years. I wonder if AK is doing anything special for Earth Day this year? I'll have to "check the blog." 😁

You are all cordially invited
to the
4 Year Reunion
Celebration

of the
Rumors of Light LOUNGERS

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Please stop by and post
sharing a story with

a photo of a favorite
moment or food or drink

at Disney Animal Kingdom

BYOB 🍹

No RSVP needed, come when you can
but be sure to put it in your calendar!

You are all cordially invited
to the
4 Year Reunion
Celebration

of the
Rumors of Light LOUNGERS

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Please stop by and post
sharing a story with

a photo of a favorite
moment or food or drink

at Disney Animal Kingdom

View attachment 469854

BYOB 🍹

No RSVP needed, come when you can
but be sure to put it in your calendar!

I'll be there!!!

Wow I followed this thread a little back in the day and then fell off.. I am FINALLY getting to see ROL on my 40th birthday this year! I have skipped it in previous years because I felt like the reviews were mixed and we loved being in Pandora at night... but this year it just worked out. I hope its worth it. Y'all are cracking me up with the reunion ideas and I didn't know about buttons and stuff.. I love this thread :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter