Rum on Castaway Cay

By the bottle or glass? By the bottle, no. By the glass? I don't know what selection they have on the island.

why-is-the-rum-gone-2.gif

Thank you! I was just thinking about bringing bottles home for gifts.
I may be wrong but I thought you couldn't bring bottles of liquor on board? Just 2 bottles of wine or 6 pack of beer right? And this rule is for port visits as well I thought.

I may be wrong but I thought you couldn't bring bottles of liquor on board? Just 2 bottles of wine or 6 pack of beer right? And this rule is for port visits as well I thought.
Yes, for onboard consumption each adult passenger 21 and over is limited to 2 bottles of wine/champagne (750 ml max size) OR 6 beers (12 oz max size). This allotment may be brought onboard on embarkation and from ports of call.

You can purchase hard liquor while in port, and then turn it over when you reboard the ship to be held for you until you debark the ship (not for onboard consumption).

There's usually a desk set up just past the hatchway you get back onboard the ship where you check in your liquor.
P1130054 1500.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter