ruff....ruff .... this should be fun

We recently stayed in a small hotel here in England where - unbeknown to us when booking - the owner had two dogs. No matter how much they cleaned the smell of the dogs came up the stairs to meet us as we came down for breakfast each morning. Suffice to say that we will never book there again.

We had a great dog for 16 years when our kids were growing up but the only time that she came on holiday with us was when we were camping or visiting accommodating relations. Other than that she had her own holiday at our local kennels. I really do not understand why people would want to bring their dogs to Disney just to have them shut up in a room all day. I, for one, love a dog free holiday and this decision by Disney, in my opinion, has not been thought out and goes against the wishes and desires of the vast majority of their clients. Like the majority of people we are fine with service dogs - which, in my experience, are very few and far between at WDW but the thought of the sounds and smells of many dogs at a resort is off putting to a high degree.

lots of opinions on resort board and rumor board if you want. i think the downfall will be people leaving them alone while they go about their vacation. i know, it will not be allowed but trust me.................................
Just had to say, Love your little bichon:) We had one for 16 years and loved him dearly; had to put him to sleep 3 years ago and still miss him.
I know that is not what this is about but love your puppy:)
I am against the dog policy, as it stands right now. I love dogs but not at WDW. This weeks podcast should be interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter