Rude Thor

Keckdoll

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else had the same experience meeting Thor? I am in Southern CA for work and promised my 6 year old that I would try to meet his favorite super heroes, Captain America and Thor. Never was Cap the four separate times I went back to the Summer of Heroes section. Saw Thor 3 of the 4 times and was rude EVERY time. First time I tried to take his pic as he was talking with a group. He looks at me and turns his back. Second time I saw him, I tried to take his pic again while walking and he turned the other direction. The third time I actually asked him for a picture with me and he flat out said "No, I'm busy walking around to stop." So sad that I have to go home and disappoint my son whose only request was to have a picture of his momma with his favorite super heroes to show off to his friends. He didn't ask for toys or souvenirs or gifts, just a picture. Very sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!