RTeetz Gets Marathon Weekend Facepaint: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!

Which facepaint option do YOU want to see RTeetz sport during Marathon Weekend?

• Total voters
I'm so bummed I'm going to miss this.

If I get my face painted on Sunday and text a photo to someone, can my picture be held up on someone's phone screen for the group photo? We'll be boarding the cruise ship on Monday for the Castaway Cay cruise.

I'm so bummed I'm going to miss this.

If I get my face painted on Sunday and text a photo to someone, can my picture be held up on someone's phone screen for the group photo? We'll be boarding the cruise ship on Monday for the Castaway Cay cruise.
Sure! I can also see if I can get it printed. Will send you my number closer to marathon weekend.

Roxykiddo was brave and got a rainbow tiger at the San Diego zoo this week to show rteetz how fun it is.
Pro tip - target sells a cheap pack of face wipes in their travel toiletry section. It only took us 4 wipes to remove this later that day.
View attachment 341311

Hey @roxymama, we were vacationing in SoCal last week and went to the San Diego zoo. They are making out on us Chicago folks!

I would get my face painted! But sadly I won’t be at marathon weekend this year and I think I would get some pretty strange looks walking around Philly with my face painted like a panda. (Although in some parts of the city, maybe not.)

Took these snapshots at the face painting booth at Disney Springs! Some may be duplicates from Epcot’s Outpost, but putting here for reference! Lady said we could do any of these even if they aren’t listed at Epcot.

Yassssss!

CC6038C3-1AD4-4C74-84D5-135DFD4C006E.jpeg 8910A332-1E83-4CDC-8C2E-0E065E4628AC.jpeg E69B6E7D-F4F2-4D8E-AA23-55EDF9F773A0.jpeg B32D4D81-78E3-40F7-BA59-0E669BBC88BB.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!