RPR Questions...

jxh1

Supreme God of All Things Disney!
I have stayed at the Hard Rock two times (great resort, probably my favorite of any I have ever stayed at), but I was thinking of trying the RPR for a little variety. I have a few questions I hope you all can answer for me...

1) Is there ferry service to the parks like the other resorts and how easy and quick is it? (I know the Hard Rock is VERY easy, quick and convenient)

2) What's the best price anyone has gotten for October? (probably the 4-8 or 11-15)

3) What are your opinions of this resort?

I'm sure I'll have other questions, but if I can get some feedback on these it would be a great start. Thanks!

We are going to stay at RPR this October and the best rate I could get was $157 standard room (Fan Club rate).

I'll keep trying for an Entertainment rate but I don't think I can get any better then what I have.

There is a boat that takes you to IOA/US. Walking the path takes about 10 minutes.

My opinion of RPR....wonderful place to stay. Great pool!!! And worth it for FOTL access.

Thanks for the responses! $157 is about the best I have seen so far for my dates as well, last year I stayed at the Hard Rock around the same time and got it for $125, but it seems like those kinds of prices are gone for this year. I haven't called today but I might just to see what they tell me.

Thanks again!

I thought the fery service for RPR was more frequent than the other hotels but I put that down too it having more guests
:jester:We loved the RPR really well themed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter