RPR...not RPH

YenSid1222

I spent my life hoping someday my dreams would set
Ok...its been driving me nuts here forever. Call me a nomenclature freak or whatever. But the name of the place is the ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT or RPR. It is not the Royal Pacific Hotel....The logo is all over the hotel. "RPR"

Hard Rock and Portofino Bay can both be hotels, but Royal Pacific is the "Resort" of Universal Orlando.

Sorry...just one of those little things that drives me crazy!

;)

Wow! I thought I was a word fiend!

You are right, though, Loews calls the the Portofino Bay HOTEL, the Hard Rock HOTEL and the Royal Pacific RESORT though all three can be considered resorts and all three are hotels.. :earseek:

Point well taken, YenSid1222, I'll make sure when I get there on Sunday that I call it what it is! :teeth:

Well...when you do get there sunday, sometime that night you should stop by one of the gift shops and ask for your friendly resort manager.....I think that he will be there for closing that day...

I agree, Yen Sid,

We use abbreviations so much we should all the the same, correct ones! Besides, I'm glad to be going to a resort and not just a hotel :-)

In that case, what I'd like to know is why the "hotels" cost more than the "resort". Doesn't make sense to me. I think that they should all be resorts. Afterall, does WDW have on-site hotels or are they all resorts??? Hmmm, something to find out.

Oh, my daughter bought the cutest little outfit at the "Treasures of Bali" when we were there in October. We'll be there in 2 weeks. If we dont kill each other on the way down (we're driving from boston).

Patty

Originally posted by YenSid1222
Well...when you do get there sunday, sometime that night you should stop by one of the gift shops and ask for your friendly resort manager.....I think that he will be there for closing that day...

Kewl....

I'll make sure I don't ask for the HOTEL manager! :teeth:

Originally posted by YenSid1222

Wow! All theses trips I have taken to RPR and I never knew one of our own worked there!! Next time I'll be sure to stop by & see ya! :)

Robin, have a great trip. A well deserved vacation. I hope you like RPR as much as we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!