RPR Club Level early morning check-in?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
We will be staying in a standard RPR room for 1-night and then switching over to club level. Couple questions:

-Will they let us stay in our original room or are club rooms in a different area?
-Since we will already be there in the morning, will we be able to use the club lounge for breakfast once I check-in for the 2nd reservation?
-Also on your check-out day, how long do you have access to the club lounge? Our flight is late and we won't leave to the airport until around 6pm. When does access stop?

Thank you :)

I found out recently someone was told Club Lounge can be accessed till 2pm after check out, from the manager.

You can have breakfast as soon as you check in for your Club Level stay.

As for rooms, you can have Club Level applied to any room if available. For example our room is always on the 6th floor. Personal preference.

I have no idea how they’ll work your reservations.

I found out recently someone was told Club Lounge can be accessed till 2pm after check out, from the manager.

You can have breakfast as soon as you check in for your Club Level stay.

As for rooms, you can have Club Level applied to any room if available. For example our room is always on the 6th floor. Personal preference.

I have no idea how they’ll work your reservations.

Thank you! That was the information was looking for. It would be nice if we can stay in the same room for ease, unless the location is horribly far from the lounge. I'll request a room close to the lounge for our first night and hopefully we'll be able to stay in that room.

Thank you! That was the information was looking for. It would be nice if we can stay in the same room for ease, unless the location is horribly far from the lounge. I'll request a room close to the lounge for our first night and hopefully we'll be able to stay in that room.

You’re very welcome.....:)

Club rooms will be on the 7th floor first and foremost, but when they’re busy rooms can be allocated on the 6th and 5th floor at times.

But, you will be in T3 for Club Level. Hope you enjoy it.......can’t recommend the lounge and the folks in it highly enough...... ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!