RPR Club Level - Anyone Been Recently?

chucknrita

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at RPR club level recently? What does the lounge offer as far as food, etc.? Is it comparable to HRH Club Level? Is it worth the extra $$? Thanks for your help.

My last stay was Thanksgiving week. My next stay will be march 21st.
Breakfast is continental breakfast, bagels, muffins,danish, friut, cereal, juice, coffee etc...
Fruit and bevereages are available throughout the day.
Afternoon happy hour from 5-7 includes beer & wine, mixed drinks are extra, crudite, cheese & cracker, chips & salsa and one other food item, usually a cold pasta salad or rice or something polynesian. I think this part could be better.
From 8-9 they have milk & cookie hour, and the lounge is open until 10:00.
March will be my first stay after the great $139.00 intro prices, I'm not really sure the extra $79.00 is worth it unless they offer more food choices for the happy hour. I'm not sure what rate you have but we are paying $209.00, I was quoted $146.00 for a standard room because the Entertainment rates were sold out, so for $53.00 more I guess it's worth it, I can drink a lot of wine! <G>
the staff is wonderful & will make all your dining arrangements for you.

I was quoted $195 plus tax, Fan Club rate for mid-December. Do they tend to run out of food or do they replenish often? We stayed at Poly concierge last month and they replenished the food even if it was getting close to "closing" time.

It's nothing like the POLY just to let you know. I have seen them replenish it. keep in ind there are only 42 concierge rooms at RP, it's much smaller then the POLy or HRH for that matter.
I figured for the extra 50 something dollars it was worth the breakfast & drinks, had I gotten the $109.00 rate for a standrad room I probably wouldn't have gone for the club again.
BTW, the rooms are the same and they don't even guarantee you a water or park view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter