RPR and run around with Star Service

NE4ME

Earning My Ears
Just got back from Royal Pacific. We got there around 8:30 on Saturday night. Check in went well. The hotel is very nice. I asked for my free Milk & Cookies since I'm a Loew's 1st member. Well, we went to our room, nice, and then went to city walk since we had never been there before. Well, while we were gone they brought us the extra towels we asked for but NO milk and cookies. I didn't think anything about it since I was tired so the next day we hit IOA and then about 8pm the kids wanted some dessert so I then remembered the cookies. I called down to Star Services and she said they would be right up. Well, 30 minutes later..no cookies. So, I called again. They transferred me through four different people. I get a guy (won't say his name on here) and he tells me that they were sent up the night before. I said NO they weren't. So he calls me back and informs me that they were delivered on Sat. night at 9:15. I said there are no cookies delivered here. He got really hateful with me like I was lying to him. I said forget it we will just go out and get something else even though it is raining. I was sooo mad. After I got off the phone I remembered that we were out of the room at 9:15 anyway. Needless to say that part of the hotel did not impress me. The rest was pretty nice though. I'd like to right a letter. Any suggestions.

It sucks that you got the run-around, but what sucks even more is the fact that whoever opens your letter is going to say, "I can't beleive this guy is complaining about not getting his milk and cookies".

I guess some things never change, wether you are 4 or 40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter