Roy's

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just wanted to mention that on our recent trip to Aulani we had dinner at Roy's one night. Its located basically across the street from Aulani (short walk) at the golf course. Bottom line, we were really impressed with the food and service there. Perhaps the best dinner meal of our whole trip. Its on the list for future visits.

You cannot go wrong with Roys.

It is on the pricey side but you can count on really good food and a casual upscale atmosphere

We love Roy's - it's always our arrival night dinner, no matter if we are in Waikiki or Ko Olina.

Thanks, menu looks delicious. Saw a note on the website that Roy's Hawaii no longer accepts Roy's gift cards issued in mainland or from Costco.

We love Roys - it is normally our arrival night dinner (Golf Course if in Ko Olina, Lewers St if we are in Waikiki).

I've never been to Hawaii and am staying there for the first time this year. Would Roy's be a good birthday dinner place? The other option is Ama Ama dinner.

I've never been to Hawaii and am staying there for the first time this year. Would Roy's be a good birthday dinner place? The other option is Ama Ama dinner.

Roys is awesome and the food has never disappointed me but the one in Ko Olina is on the golf course so it isnt ocean front. That might or might not be something you are looking for when choosing a Hawaiian restaurant location for a special occasion. Otherwise it might feel like it could be an upscale restaurant anywhere because they also have mainland locations. Just something to be aware of if you are thinking oceanfront.

We have been twice when staying At aulani. First time was great. Second time was one of the worst meals and service we have ever had in any restaurant. And it wasn’t busy. We will never return solely based on that night. For that kind of money I’d much rather go to Ama Ama m

We have been twice when staying At aulani. First time was great. Second time was one of the worst meals and service we have ever had in any restaurant. And it wasn’t busy. We will never return solely based on that night. For that kind of money I’d much rather go to Ama Ama m

I like Roy's, but I'm not going to lie, I prefer the mainland Roy's. I love the chocolate souffle and miss it from the Roy's HI menu.

I like Roy's, but I'm not going to lie, I prefer the mainland Roy's. I love the chocolate souffle and miss it from the Roy's HI menu.
Not sure when you went but we have the Soufflé every visit at Roy’s, both Ko Olina and Waikiki - and we go to Roy’s at least twice a trip.

I have been going to Roy's for many years in Fort Myers and Kauai (when it was a Roys) it is one of my absolute favorite restaurants but I did not have a good meal at the Ko Olina location. The menu was a little different. Our server was outstanding and we didn't have a better waiter our entire trip. However, the food didn't do it for me and the pinapple martini was not as good as other locations. The location of this Roy's was lackluster and really had the vibe of a golf course restaurant (which it is). So for $400, I'd rather be on the beach at Mina's at the Four Seasons.

Longhi’s in the Marriott is one of our favorites for a special occasion. It is not ocean front but is outdoors by a koi pond. Always had great food and service.

The location of this Roy's was lackluster and really had the vibe of a golf course restaurant (which it is). So for $400, I'd rather be on the beach at Mina's at the Four Seasons.
How many people were in your party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!