ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Couple of lobby pics......and you can see how they have screened off Orchids if you are sitting out at the water feature.

Attachments

• BBF86331-2738-4C5F-A139-A44AAE60A346.jpeg
    BBF86331-2738-4C5F-A139-A44AAE60A346.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 91
  • BACE032F-A3B9-4A0B-84F0-D42AFDCAFD2F.jpeg
    BACE032F-A3B9-4A0B-84F0-D42AFDCAFD2F.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DB7240C6-F05D-4DD6-9620-512BCDE4F558.jpeg
    DB7240C6-F05D-4DD6-9620-512BCDE4F558.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 87
  • C273BC2A-6164-48AD-8917-A2365C2E3457.jpeg
    C273BC2A-6164-48AD-8917-A2365C2E3457.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 84
Aw thanks so much for the pics schumigirl! That has set our mind at rest! Being from the U.K. like yourself, we are always up early with the jetlag( plus who wants to waste time sleeping!) so our morning routine is I make the coffee with the in room coffee maker at 5 am, we go for a walk along to Sapphire Falls while it is still dark and cool, walk back to RP by which time the breakfast place in the lobby is serving coffee, and we sit outside with the elephants with another coffee! All this before our shower then we go back and have breakfast or head to the parks! We always have a long afternoon pool / nap break though but we do enjoy our early peaceful mornings! Thanks again!

Will be staying here this upcoming weekend, the exact same weekend we stayed here last year actually. Love this resort! Looking forward to it. Hopefully no major interruptions. Will try and grab pics.

Will be staying here this upcoming weekend, the exact same weekend we stayed here last year actually. Love this resort! Looking forward to it. Hopefully no major interruptions. Will try and grab pics.

There really isn’t any disruption at all in the hotel.

There is some noise, not much coming from the grab and go area.....you only notice when you’re in the lobby. Every other area, you wouldn’t know there was a renovation going on.

When we were there in August, I thought I saw that the room where Emeril's was located was blocked off. I may be imagining it but if not, does anyone know what is going there?

It looks like the renovation is moving along. Anything more specific than mid-October for a completion date? Our fam of 5 will be there Columbus Day weekend (10/11-10/14). I've been following along for a while; thank you macraven and schumigirl for all the great information.

It looks like the renovation is moving along. Anything more specific than mid-October for a completion date? Our fam of 5 will be there Columbus Day weekend (10/11-10/14). I've been following along for a while; thank you macraven and schumigirl for all the great information.

Looks more like mid November for completion according to folks here, but hopefully it may be early.

We will be arriving Friday around midday with a plan to head to Volcano Bay. I've read that there is a shuttle that leaves every 15 minutes. Do you know if it makes stops along the way (and on the return trip)? I'm wondering how long it will take to get to VB if we arrive at the resort by 1PM and what time we'll be able to grab dinner at the resort if we stay until the 6PM close of VB.

If I remember correctly, the VB bus stops at SF before heading to VB.

With the Portofino, the VB shares with the Hard Rock.

Just back from our first stay at this resort (myself and 16 yr old son) and we both absolutely LOVED it. The theming and staff were amazing. Everyone was so friendly and seemed so genuine. There was no disruption with the renovation. We will be back for sure.
:love:

Just back from our first stay at this resort (myself and 16 yr old son) and we both absolutely LOVED it. The theming and staff were amazing. Everyone was so friendly and seemed so genuine. There was no disruption with the renovation. We will be back for sure.
:love:

I’m so thrilled you and your son had such a wonderful trip Angeliamc.........

Yes, it is such a wonderful resort with amazing staff.......and yes, you’d hard,y know there was so much renovation going on around you!

You need to get planning your next trip....... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!