ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Not sure what they are at RP, thought I’d mention I just called SF last week and the price for a full day Premium is only $100 and non premium which is not close to the pool is $75 full day for later in September. It depends on time of year also the prices could be significantly higher.

If you call concierge they can give you a price for your exact date and availability.

I “think” they were more expensive at RP. Someone mentioned around the $200 mark. You do get a discount if you are Club Level :thumbsup2

Esmeralda, Quite a few years back, I had a $200 as that was the rate cost per night for my room

I signed a form to decline room charges when I checked in to the hotel

Since you have a one night stay only, that probably has already been charged to your cc
One night charge is done when you book

Thanks Macraven, yes I had to pay for our one night way back when it was booked. I appreciate your quick response. We are at 9 days until we arrive. We could NOT be more excited. 😀

Have them book a room now for the third night so they have a place to stay
Call the hotel in the morning and ask how likely they can add a third night

If you are going on a weekend in October, some dates are booked up due to hhn happening

If it is a couples trip and no kids, worse case would be have them stay in your room with you for night 3

Might be tight but maybe it would work if no rooms are available for them

If they are in the same hotel as you,, call reservations and ask to have your and their rooms be near each other
Don’t wait until you are checking in to do that as the room scheduler sets up room assignments about 5 or 4 day out from your arrival date

We went ahead and booked them a room at Cabana Bay so they'll at least have a room. I figure they can put their luggage in our room and they can check out before going to the parks. They'll have a car so it shouldn't be too much of an issue to move over to Cabana Bay later that day.

I had thought about sharing our room for the last night, but I think having 5 in the room would be a tight fit. Plus we'd have to get a roll away and that's not guaranteed. I keep checking to see if a room opens up.

I plan to call and have them link our reservations and make a request for the rooms to be close to each other.

Any UTD info on the lobby renovations? Leaving tomorrow for a 5 day stay club level. Was wondering if Or hid was still closed

Last I read renovations could be completed later October
I assume somethings in the lobby will have been completed this month

No negative reports from any postings or disruptions about the lobby yet during this renovation

Any UTD info on the lobby renovations? Leaving tomorrow for a 5 day stay club level. Was wondering if Or hid was still closed

Orchid is still closed and due to reopen mid October.

Meantime you can still enjoy Orchids Sushi in the private room off of Islands Restaurants. That was where the Club Lounge was relocated when it was being refurbed.

Been on the DIS boards a few years and can’t believe I’ve never seen this forum! Had a quick read through last few pages and am thinking might get through the rest by this evening!

We have been staying at the Royal Pacific at least once a year for the past eight years, often twice a year, and we are headed there for two weeks next month and already booked for two weeks next September. It’s our go to place for relaxation and park fun and it’s such a cosy feeling when you first arrive, see that bridge and those frogs!

Anyways, I do have a few questions; just seen the picture of the lobby blocked off and wondering how are we gonna get our 6 am coffee off Ailsa and the team and sit outside under the stars with the elephants? I understand Jakes is now housing the breakfast bar, but can we still go outside and sit by the elephants or is that blocked off too?

Also, we are planning on renewing our APs when we arrive, should get there about 6 pm, anyone know what time the attraction ticket desk closes, we probably will have a walk along to IOA anyway so no hardship if we have to get them at Guest Services.

And lastly, we are seriously thinking about getting Seaworld AP ‘s this year as a couple of visits this year and next easily make it cost effective. Can you get these at the attraction tickets desk too?

And lastly, what time do the shuttle buses to Seaworld leave/return to RP? In the past we have just used taxis but might use the shuttle if it’s not too much hassle! ( Have you guys seen what’s happened to the GB£ /USD rate!)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Been on the DIS boards a few years and can’t believe I’ve never seen this forum! Had a quick read through last few pages and am thinking might get through the rest by this evening!

We have been staying at the Royal Pacific at least once a year for the past eight years, often twice a year, and we are headed there for two weeks next month and already booked for two weeks next September. It’s our go to place for relaxation and park fun and it’s such a cosy feeling when you first arrive, see that bridge and those frogs!

Anyways, I do have a few questions; just seen the picture of the lobby blocked off and wondering how are we gonna get our 6 am coffee off Ailsa and the team and sit outside under the stars with the elephants? I understand Jakes is now housing the breakfast bar, but can we still go outside and sit by the elephants or is that blocked off too?

Also, we are planning on renewing our APs when we arrive, should get there about 6 pm, anyone know what time the attraction ticket desk closes, we probably will have a walk along to IOA anyway so no hardship if we have to get them at Guest Services.

And lastly, we are seriously thinking about getting Seaworld AP ‘s this year as a couple of visits this year and next easily make it cost effective. Can you get these at the attraction tickets desk too?

And lastly, what time do the shuttle buses to Seaworld leave/return to RP? In the past we have just used taxis but might use the shuttle if it’s not too much hassle! ( Have you guys seen what’s happened to the GB£ /USD rate!)

Thanks in advance!
SeaWorld is offering a fun card for $99 dollars. It is good for the rest of 2019 and all of 2020. It has very limited blackout dates. It may be worth looking into.

It doesn’t look like the elephants are blocked off, although we didn’t see anyone out there when we arrived. The only bit that is blocked off is Orchids, and even then it’s just a wall .

It doesn’t look like the elephants are blocked off, although we didn’t see anyone out there when we arrived. The only bit that is blocked off is Orchids, and even then it’s just a wall .

Yes, you can still sit out there as there are tables and chairs laid out around the water feature. The windows are completely screened off too.

Orchids is completely blocked off, as is where the new grab and go will be over the other side where Concierge/tickets/car rental area used to be.

Can anyone tell me if there are grab and go breakfast options currently being offered somewhere at the hotel? I'm debating having a few things delivered from garden grocer or amazon just in case. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if there are grab and go breakfast options currently being offered somewhere at the hotel? I'm debating having a few things delivered from garden grocer or amazon just in case. Thanks!

Yes, the grab and go is still available and has been temporarily located in Jakes American Bar on ground level.

Anyways, I do have a few questions; just seen the picture of the lobby blocked off and wondering how are we gonna get our 6 am coffee off Ailsa and the team and sit outside under the stars with the elephants?

When we were there a few weeks ago they had a little kiosk set up before you go down stairs to Jake's. They sold coffee and a few pastries and fruit. It closed at 10 a.m. I also noticed the stand/bar outside of what used to be Emeril's sold coffee and pastries in the morning as well.

I'm at Royal Pacific right now and found out from the concierge that they will not receive Amazon Prime Now deliveries on our behalf. We have to be at the lobby to personally receive the package; which is tricky because we didn't purchase a US sim card so the only way for the driver to contact us is to call the hotel and have them transfer the line to our room. Also, this means that anyone trying to get groceries sent in advance wouldn't really be able to get this done.

I'm not sure if you follow/read through a thread prior to posting but you might want to call and confirm.

We were supposed to be traveling last week, but Dorian changed our plans. We had planned to eat/drink at Bula Bar in the afternoons. Now that we are going in December, I'm thinking we will be wanting to do that after the parks close. I have seen the menu, but not the hours posted for Bula Bar. Will it be open and serving food in the evening?

We were supposed to be traveling last week, but Dorian changed our plans. We had planned to eat/drink at Bula Bar in the afternoons. Now that we are going in December, I'm thinking we will be wanting to do that after the parks close. I have seen the menu, but not the hours posted for Bula Bar. Will it be open and serving food in the evening?

It will be open, but they stop serving food before the pool closes.

We had a pool night last night and pool closing was 10pm. Last orders for food was 8.45pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!