ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I booked RPR through Loews’ website back in March for our trip in October. I was charged for one night at that time. Now, I can’t find any confirmation of my reservation. I have the email confirming it and the charge on my credit card, but when I try to find my reservation on Loews’ website, it says there is none. I’m freaking out here and I can’t call at the moment because I’m at work. Does anyone have any insight?

This happened to me. They told me that they just recently updated their website so ALL the reservations that have been made prior the update wouldn’t show up anymore. But they are still valid. If you need to confirm or modify, you just need to call.

This happened to me. They told me that they just recently updated their website so ALL the reservations that have been made prior the update wouldn’t show up anymore. But they are still valid. If you need to confirm or modify, you just need to call.
The reason I noticed was that I just tried to log into Loews and they said I had to change my password. I tried and a reset wasn’t sent to my email address. I tried again and nothing. So then I put in my reservation number and nothing came up. I don’t need change anything. I just want to be sure I have a place to stay when I get there!

I booked RPR through Loews’ website back in March for our trip in October. I was charged for one night at that time. Now, I can’t find any confirmation of my reservation. I have the email confirming it and the charge on my credit card, but when I try to find my reservation on Loews’ website, it says there is none. I’m freaking out here and I can’t call at the moment because I’m at work. Does anyone have any insight?
This happened to me as well. I called and they gave me a confirmation number for the Universal website. So I had one for Loews that worked 50% of the times I tried, and a different one for Universal that worked all of the time.

This happened to me as well. I called and they gave me a confirmation number for the Universal website. So I had one for Loews that worked 50% of the times I tried, and a different one for Universal that worked all of the time.
Thanks! I emailed them, since I’m at work and can’t call. They got back to me quickly and gave me a new reservation number. Problem solved!

I'm not a fan of their site. I wish I could make an itinerary or at the very least have all the info in one place: Tickets, photo package, ADR's and resort.

On your Loews profile, you can list your preferences

That is when my turn down service started as I checked the box of choices

I'm logged in Lowes and not seeing it... Can you take a screen dump?

Last edited:

Went through same thing last week... the confirmation # got when called only works on the Universal site, the Loews site doesn't even seem to support the Universal hotels now. If you click on "Chat with us" none of the Orlando hotels are listed and they will tell you they can't help you and to go to Universal for help. Seems they have spun off the Orlando resorts off in to a Universal subsidiary.

Just glad reservation is still there, was getting worried for a bit.

Also agree that Universal and Lowes websites are horrible... shouldn't be as hard as it is to get what you need.

Yeah we prefer to pay all at once so we’ll be doing packages from now on, and I’m not sorry to be eliminating the Loews middle man.

FoxC
I can't get into the website but you are correct, the listed preferences are new to me.
When you check into the hotel, you can make additional requests at that time.

Are we able to have 4 adults stay in one of the king suites (or one of the Jurassic suites)? The website says occupancy is 4 people, but when I change my search parameters to 1 room, 4 adults, I can only select the queen rooms or hospitality suites.

Club level... how is it? We’re booked for this Christmas- Dec 20-26... was wondering if Club level is worth it. It’s about $200 more per night right now with the SMSM rate though.

Club level... how is it? We’re booked for this Christmas- Dec 20-26... was wondering if Club level is worth it. It’s about $200 more per night right now with the SMSM rate though.

I'll know if it's worth it pretty soon. When I booked about 7/8 months ago I wasn't comparing, I did it out of want. We wanted Club Level period. It has all the bells and whistles we were looking for and for us that's priceless. The Express Pass is a bonus. :tilt:

I'll know if it's worth it pretty soon. When I booked about 7/8 months ago I wasn't comparing, I did it out of want. We wanted Club Level period. It has all the bells and whistles we were looking for and for us that's priceless. The Express Pass is a bonus. :tilt:
Lol during Christmas season the prices are really high so I can’t help comparing and thinking if we will make good use of it! I’d love to know how your stay goes! Hope you have a great trip!

Lol during Christmas season the prices are really high so I can’t help comparing and thinking if we will make good use of it! I’d love to know how your stay goes! Hope you have a great trip!

This is our first time at Universal Orlando and staying at a Loews. Since we're going in late August hot, hot, hot! I knew we would be taking a break in the afternoon. Cost wise I'm looking at the food served at Club level. We won't have to pay for breakfast, we get snacks & beverages in the afternoon which can tie us over to dinner when we return to the parks. And later in the evening we can dine on desserts & beverages at the resort. Three people having to pay for that out of pocket, plus dealing with possible lines in the early am, IDK my friend. Sounds pretty less stressful to me. How many people are in your party?

This is our first time at Universal Orlando and staying at a Loews. Since we're going in late August hot, hot, hot! I knew we would be taking a break in the afternoon. Cost wise I'm looking at the food served at Club level. We won't have to pay for breakfast, we get snacks & beverages in the afternoon which can tie us over to dinner when we return to the parks. And later in the evening we can dine on desserts & beverages at the resort. Three people having to pay for that out of pocket, plus dealing with possible lines in the early am, IDK my friend. Sounds pretty less stressful to me. How many people are in your party?
There’s 3 of us, myself DH and DS5. For food
and snacks, i really do want to try things around the parks and city walk which is why I was thinking food might not be that worth it. It is convenient but as an alternative, a refillable mug and popcorn bucket might work too. Plus a grocery delivery of water... Lol! I do drink a lot of tea so that is a lot of visits to Starbucks. Haha I’m rambling now and trying to justify this to myself.

and snacks, i really do want to try things around the parks and city walk which is why I was thinking food might not be that worth it. It is convenient but as an alternative, a refillable mug and popcorn bucket might work too. Plus a grocery delivery of water... Lol! I do drink a lot of tea so that is a lot of visits to Starbucks. Haha I’m rambling now and trying to justify this to myself.
A 5 year old. No I would say it's not worth it. My son is 16 and can eat a lot of food. Breakfast is a must for DH & DS as they take medication. I'd go for just the room. You still get EP with it and that's a good savings.

A 5 year old. No I would say it's not worth it. My son is 16 and can eat a lot of food. Breakfast is a must for DH & DS as they take medication. I'd go for just the room. You still get EP with it and that's a good savings.
Thanks! True and I’m a lightweight on food too. We do need breakfast but there’s Cinnabon and Starbucks I guess :rotfl: Hope you do report back in your stay! Enjoy your trip!

We're booked to stay here for our first visit to Universal Orlando in June 2020, and we're wondering if anyone has ever had 5 people on their reservation and then NOT been able to rent a rollaway bed. I see that they are not guaranteed, and we are 3 adults with a 12 yr old and a 14 yr old at time of travel, and will most definitely need that extra bed in our room.
Also, is there a fee for package delivery to RPR? If we place an order on Amazon, for example, to have shipped to the resort and held for us until we check in, is that possible and do they have a fee for holding it?
Thanks!

Value to Club Level is certainly a personal thing. Some value it some don’t.

We stay Club Level, and the food is very good.....you have one hot choice every evening along with a different salad every night, assorted cheeses and crackers, crudités and various dips. We don’t use the lounge as dinner the way some do, but, we have been known to enjoy a little taste with a glass of wine before we head out later for dinner.......would that work for you as a family?

Breakfast is fabulous for us......they have so much choice and we’re not huge breakfast eaters usually. As our trips are for a longer period, we are staying for a month coming up in September, and as we have been so often, we don’t have to bash the parks so we enjoy coming back to the lounge and relaxing. But, you need to think would you want to leave the parks around 4 or 5pm every day just for food.

The midday snacks are better than they were, pictures are in the first few posts of this thread along with CL pictures if you haven’t seen them yet, but again, not sure you’d leave the parks to enjoy them. If you were having a day by the pool you could certainly pop up and get some light snacks.

Dessert hour is nice, but we never seem to make it for that as we’re usually out and about. They have trays of cookies and one or two trays of mini desserts like cheesecake.

Teas, coffee and soft drinks are out all day for you to help yourself.

The folks who work in the lounge are the best! They offer full concierge service up there, so you don’t need to go to the concierge desk in the lobby....they’ll do everything you need whether it be reservations or anything else.

You can take water or coke products with you for your day in the park which is nice too.

I’m sure you would enjoy it if you did do Club Lounge, they really do look after you in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!