ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Thanks Macraven, I will put a reminder on my calendar to do just that. I appreciate your quick response. 😊

We just went to Universal back in June for the first time. We had 3 day park to park tickets and didn't have any intention of returning, but I had to upgrade my ticket to an annual pass because I booked an APH rate for the hotel. When I did, I realized it cost nothing to upgrade my ticket because it was the same price as the seasonal annual pass. So we went ahead and upgraded my husband's and daughter's tickets too. And now we're coming back Oct. 15-18 over her fall break and I booked us to stay at Royal Pacific. I had originally booked us to stay here in June, but then an AP rate came out and it was a just a few dollars more for Club Level at Portofino so I switched. We really liked Portofino, but are excited to stay at Royal Pacific this time.

We just went to Universal back in June for the first time. We had 3 day park to park tickets and didn't have any intention of returning, but I had to upgrade my ticket to an annual pass because I booked an APH rate for the hotel. When I did, I realized it cost nothing to upgrade my ticket because it was the same price as the seasonal annual pass. So we went ahead and upgraded my husband's and daughter's tickets too. And now we're coming back Oct. 15-18 over her fall break and I booked us to stay at Royal Pacific. I had originally booked us to stay here in June, but then an AP rate came out and it was a just a few dollars more for Club Level at Portofino so I switched. We really liked Portofino, but are excited to stay at Royal Pacific this time.

Sounds like a good plan!

Hope you enjoy RP as much as you liked PB.

We did the same thing on our first visit. The second trip was even better when you don't have to pay for tickets! We opted not to renew after they expired since we didn't have plans to return. Two years later, the kids (now 11 and 13) are begging to go back. So we're going to do APs again (just booked PBH for Nov) and squeeze in a second trip some time next year...

Does anyone know the cost of Cabana Rentals at the pool? I know it varies by season (i.e. how busy it is) but does anyone know the general range? Also I know if you are staying Club Level there is a discount for them. Does anyone know what % discount Club Level gets on them?

I've tried looking online but can't find a good (i.e. recent) answer to this.

Does anyone know when the work on the lobby is supposed to be done? Going in September and was hoping to relax at night in the lounge a bit.

Does anyone know the cost of Cabana Rentals at the pool? I know it varies by season (i.e. how busy it is) but does anyone know the general range? Also I know if you are staying Club Level there is a discount for them. Does anyone know what % discount Club Level gets on them?

I've tried looking online but can't find a good (i.e. recent) answer to this.

I believe it`s either 20 or 25% discount for Club Level folks. Can`t help with the actual cost.

Does anyone know when the work on the lobby is supposed to be done? Going in September and was hoping to relax at night in the lounge a bit.

It`s supposed to be complete by end of October. Not sure how on schedule they are right now though...….

Royal Pacific Orchid Court area blocked off for refurb

rpr%20lobby-XL.jpg

Picture from Bioreconstruct

My family just stayed at Royal Pacific Resort for ten nights in July and we had THE best stay at Universal so far. We are regular Universal Orlando visitors and annual pass holders. We always stay on-site for a week or longer every trip. Our favorite hotel is Hard Rock Hotel but we normally switch it up a bit each time.

But of all our visits, I have to say that this most recent stay at RPR was by far the best stay, hotel-wise. The housekeepers came to clean the room in the morning. So after we rope dropped each day, we always came back to a clean room at midday. And while we were out to dinner and toured the park at night, they came again to do turn down service, replenish towels, make the bed yet again, and leave some bottled water. This NEVER happened before in any of our previous visits, including club level stays!! I was perfectly impressed!! For clarification, we stayed in a standard room in Tower 2 this time, not club level.

Has anyone experienced this level of housekeeping before? Is this the new policy? Or have I been getting the shorter end of the stick all these years?

Each of my stays at rph I have the same service you mentioned

I appreciate the staff in housekeeping!

So nice to come back to the room at night after turn down service has been done

On your Loews profile, you can list your preferences

That is when my turn down service started as I checked the box of choices

On your Loews profile, you can list your preferences

That is when my turn down service started as I checked the box of choices

Oh, I didn't notice let alone know it was an option, I'll go check out my profile. Thanks!

Is the bottled water free at turn down service? We are due to stay at Club Level soon so I know we will get turn down service, thought I had better double check before I end up drinking lots of expensive water!

Looks like the refurb is very unobtrusive, can't wait to see it all.

Is the bottled water free at turn down service? We are due to stay at Club Level soon so I know we will get turn down service, thought I had better double check before I end up drinking lots of expensive water!

Looks like the refurb is very unobtrusive, can't wait to see it all.

Yes. It’s the two very small bottles they leave in the room when they come in to do the turndown service. Not the large bottles they have sitting in the room for sale.

You’ll be able to take some bottles of water from the CL too.

My family just stayed at Royal Pacific Resort for ten nights in July and we had THE best stay at Universal so far. We are regular Universal Orlando visitors and annual pass holders. We always stay on-site for a week or longer every trip. Our favorite hotel is Hard Rock Hotel but we normally switch it up a bit each time.

But of all our visits, I have to say that this most recent stay at RPR was by far the best stay, hotel-wise. The housekeepers came to clean the room in the morning. So after we rope dropped each day, we always came back to a clean room at midday. And while we were out to dinner and toured the park at night, they came again to do turn down service, replenish towels, make the bed yet again, and leave some bottled water. This NEVER happened before in any of our previous visits, including club level stays!! I was perfectly impressed!! For clarification, we stayed in a standard room in Tower 2 this time, not club level.

Has anyone experienced this level of housekeeping before? Is this the new policy? Or have I been getting the shorter end of the stick all these years?

Not everyone gets turndown service.

We’ve always been lucky enough to receive it and yes, it is a lovely touch.....

I’m so glad to read you had a wonderful stay at RPR.

We were there a few weeks ago and did not receive turndown service (standard room). I left tips. Oh well. Certainly not a big deal at all but I wonder why the disparity.

The only water in the room was the $7 bottle of Fiji 😂

Each of my stays at rph I have the same service you mentioned

I appreciate the staff in housekeeping!

So nice to come back to the room at night after turn down service has been done
Hmmm, this is really interesting!!! I personally NEVER got turn down service at Universal hotels and I’ve stayed at all three top tier hotels many times over the years, including club level!! I always wondered why they didn’t do turn down service with this price point until this visit. It’s such a treat to come back to a clean room every afternoon and night!

I guess I don’t need to declare my love for Universal hotels. My many stays already say it all. Not to take a shot at Disney, just stating my opinion. Disney really have a long way to go to measure up with Universal hotels. And I’m saying this as a person who actually frequently stay at a Disney hotel (Beach Club I’m coming for you in a week!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!