ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I just saved $130 on my August stay at RPR. I initially had a 3 night SMSM (Stay More Save More) with an additional night added in for a 4 night stay. I just checked and the 4 night SMSM rate is available now for my dates, saving a little over $30 per night. My stay is for August 15 to the 19. I’m still watching for a cheaper AP rate.
Glad I read this post. We were booked for Aug 10-17 at RP in a WV room but preferred to go the next week as the VB blockout dates are up after the 18th but couldn't find a decent rate til now. Didn't get the whole week like I would have preferred but did get the 18 through the 21st. Works out, we can try SF for the remainder or the week since we have some offsite stuff planned so EP is not required....But will keep watching ap rates for the week as well. Have a great trip!

Glad I read this post. We were booked for Aug 10-17 at RP in a WV room but preferred to go the next week as the VB blockout dates are up after the 18th but couldn't find a decent rate til now. Didn't get the whole week like I would have preferred but did get the 18 through the 21st. Works out, we can try SF for the remainder or the week since we have some offsite stuff planned so EP is not required....But will keep watching ap rates for the week as well. Have a great trip!

Thanks! You too!

Also SF is a beautiful hotel. If it included EP, it would be our preferred hotel to stay at.

Hello all! We have 2 standard view double rooms booked for an upcoming trip in December. I'd like to be as close to the boat dock and walkway to City Walk as possible. Just confirming... would that be Tower 3?

Hello all! We have 2 standard view double rooms booked for an upcoming trip in December. I'd like to be as close to the boat dock and walkway to City Walk as possible. Just confirming... would that be Tower 3?

T3 is closest to the boat dock.

T1 is closest to the walking path........but it’s a few extra seconds from one to the other. All tower corridors end in the main central lobby, so you then go down to the ground level to walk to the boat dock or out to the walking path. There is an exit door in T1 that leads you to the path.

The resort isn’t that spread out and everything is close.

Just a couple of quick questions about the club lounge at RPR...

does the wine/beer service include a sparkling wine?

do they still have the pancake machine?

To walk from T1 to T3 will take no more than 30 seconds so as Schumigirl says, it's all close by so I wouldn't worry about being in any tower.

T3 is closest to the boat dock.

T1 is closest to the walking path........but it’s a few extra seconds from one to the other. All tower corridors end in the main central lobby, so you then go down to the ground level to walk to the boat dock or out to the walking path. There is an exit door in T1 that leads you to the path.

The resort isn’t that spread out and everything is close.

Thanks both of you! :)

Just a couple of quick questions about the club lounge at RPR...

does the wine/beer service include a sparkling wine?

do they still have the pancake machine?

Generally no sparkling wine unless it`s a special day like Mother`s Day where they had sparkly.

No, pancake machine is gone.

I don't suppose anyone has any recent updates to how the refurb to the lobby is going??

Not much longer for us to go now and I am getting excited, cant wait to stay at RPR, had sent a a couple of emails to them one regarding a menu query and one to make a room request and was impressed with how quickly they replied, bodes well for a good trip.

I don't suppose anyone has any recent updates to how the refurb to the lobby is going??

Not much longer for us to go now and I am getting excited, cant wait to stay at RPR, had sent a a couple of emails to them one regarding a menu query and one to make a room request and was impressed with how quickly they replied, bodes well for a good trip.

Haven`t heard much recently about the refurb...…..

They are very good at responding to guest emails......glad you are so excited about your trip!!! Look forward to hearing you all had a wonderful time...….:thumbsup2

We check in to our second visit at RPR on July 20th. We will be staying club level. What number should I call if we have a room request.

I tried emailing royalpacificconcierge@loweshotels.com but had no response so figure I should call. But can’t for the life of me decide which number I should call.

Thanks! I clearly need a vacation regain my common sense :)

Maybe just a typo here but just in case you had the same typo when you emailed it is loewshotels.com at the end of the email address.

The phone number on the email I received from concierge was 407-503-3200

Hope this helps, and have a great trip only a week to go for you!

We check in to our second visit at RPR on July 20th. We will be staying club level. What number should I call if we have a room request.

I tried emailing royalpacificconcierge@loweshotels.com but had no response so figure I should call. But can’t for the life of me decide which number I should call.

Thanks! I clearly need a vacation regain my common sense :)

For room requests call the hotel or reservations phone number in the first post. Rooms are assigned usually 5-6 days out.

Concierge don’t deal with room assignments.

Staying club level you usually get a welcome email around a week before you arrive.......but if you do need to contact Club Concierge the address is

royalpacificconcierge@loewshotels.com

Nothing was noticeable on our stay at the end of June. There is a mural on the wall to the right of check-in of a rendering of the new grab and go. Nothing appeared to be walked off or intrusive in any way.

Tell me about Club Level.

Next year we’ll have my 21 year old brother along with us (husband, myself, and 13 year old twins). It’s an extra $600-$800 to stay club level for the week. I’m wondering if it would be worth it upgrade.

I’m thinking of doing at least breakfast at the resort on top of the drinks we would use while we’re at the resort. Is it feasible to actually make a meal out of the evening offerings one or two nights out of a week?

I’m thinking if we do at least breakfast and one or two dinners there it will be more economical to stay club level.

Tell me about Club Level.

Next year we’ll have my 21 year old brother along with us (husband, myself, and 13 year old twins). It’s an extra $600-$800 to stay club level for the week. I’m wondering if it would be worth it upgrade.

I’m thinking of doing at least breakfast at the resort on top of the drinks we would use while we’re at the resort. Is it feasible to actually make a meal out of the evening offerings one or two nights out of a week?

I’m thinking if we do at least breakfast and one or two dinners there it will be more economical to stay club level.

We see many people using the evening appetisers as their main meal at night.

Food is good, and plenty of it. The menu changes seasonally and right now there’s Paella, orange chicken, pulled pork and several other dishes........always a salad, crudités, dips, cheese and crackers.

For us personally we prefer to eat around Orlando or Citywalk, and much later, but we don’t have the restaurants in the UK that are there, so we make the most of them. We do however make the lounge most days and sometimes enjoy a little taster as an appetiser.

Breakfast is more than enough for most people. Plenty of choices from an assortment of cereals, toast, muffins, mini doughnuts, croissants, cinnamon bun, pastries, boiled eggs, oatmeal, meats, cheeses, fruits and yoghurts.

You can take bottles of water with you or cans of coke and many do that.

Lunch offerings have improved massively under the current manger, pics are in the first page of this thread.

As to whether it’s worth it or not, can’t answer that for you.......but it sounds like it may be worth it for you.

I should add, the Lounge itself is lovely, and a very welcoming place to be.......we can’t speak highly enough about the service you receive when you are Club Level.

Staff are phenomenal and will look after you so well........and it’s also a good space if anyone in the room needs a little space away from the room.

T
I should add, the Lounge itself is lovely, and a very welcoming place to be.......we can’t speak highly enough about the service you receive when you are Club Level.

Staff are phenomenal and will look after you so well........and it’s also a good space if anyone in the room needs a little space away from the room.
That’s an idea I had too. I wake up pretty early. With us all being a room together it would be nice to have a place to go relax and watch the news with my coffee...

jeanelle......here are just a couple of the King Suite from December.

Yes King Suites are by the elevators as hhoope01 said, but in the bedroom we never heard a thing from them or noise from the corridor. Our son was in the sitting area, and he slept soundly....he usually does though!!

You can have Club Level with either room. They have both type of rooms on the 7th floor where the lounge is. Just check availability.....we have the King Suite on the 6th floor as we prefer it, and walking or taking the elevator up to the Club Lounge doesn't take long at all.

i-JMkrJRx-X2.jpg

i-mnRGP66-X2.jpg

i-bTZZSfc-X2.jpg

i-n7xpN6L-X2.jpg

i-pwdXgnJ-X2.jpg

i-59kL72Q-X2.jpg

i-zPXWZbL-X2.jpg

i-PmdvtbN-X2.jpg
Great pictures! Thank you for posting! Is there a tub in the king suite too or just the shower? I can’t seem to tell from the online pictures either.

Has anyone stayed in both the HRH deluxe queen suite and the RPR king suite? I would love to hear preferences because I’m having a hard time deciding between the two (2 adults and 2 young children that could share a bed/pullout). The price is basically the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!