ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Guests that book club level have use of the club lounge

The different categories of the hotel rooms are the same on each floor

Do you feel the club lounge is worth extra charge?

It’s an impossible question to answer really.

Some will find it worthwhile while others won’t.

Breakfast is always decent. It’s really not worth being there for lunch time offerings........

Do you plan to come back from the parks between 4.30 and 6.30pm to take advantage of the early evening offerings.........It’s very early for dinner for a lot of people.........but many people do use that as their meal.

Being there for only a couple of days as you are, I personally wouldn’t want to leave the parks.

It’s an impossible question to answer really.

Some will find it worthwhile while others won’t.

Breakfast is always decent. It’s really not worth being there for lunch time offerings........

Do you plan to come back from the parks between 4.30 and 6.30pm to take advantage of the early evening offerings.........It’s very early for dinner for a lot of people.........but many people do use that as their meal.

Being there for only a couple of days as you are, I personally wouldn’t want to leave the parks.
Thanks!! that answers my question!!

We will be staying in a Club level King room. Would you know if they have a sofa bed? One site said the love seat opens to a bed.

Since RPR remodeld, that sofa seat makes a lousey bed for an adult.

I've used it on two stays there in the King room and gave my son the bedroom.

I had to call star service for extra blankets to pad the sofa bed as the mattress for it is thin.

The king suite has the bedroom and separate living room sections.
Both rooms have a tv and a closet.

Living room has a couple of chairs, sofa bed, dresser stand with tv on top and drawers for the keurig and supplies, and a few drawers.

It is a nice set up for the rooms.
The king bed is great, the sofa (converted to a bed,) for me was not so great.

I probably missed it earlier in the thread, but are reservations needed for Islands Dining Room for breakfast? Still wrapping my head around how much easier this is than Disney! Also, the first post says that Sunday breakfast has characters but Universal doesn't mention it on their own site. Is that still the case?

I probably missed it earlier in the thread, but are reservations needed for Islands Dining Room for breakfast? Still wrapping my head around how much easier this is than Disney! Also, the first post says that Sunday breakfast has characters but Universal doesn't mention it on their own site. Is that still the case?
No you don't.

Could be wrong but I don't think RPR has a character breakfast anymore.

You don’t need reservations.

The first posts in the hotel threads are being updated as we get new info. It takes time, but we do get to them eventually.........

Sapphire Falls has the Character Breakfast now.

Advice needed.
We are staying at RPR for 3 nights in about a week. I have 2 adults, 2 adult-sized teens, and a regular-sized teen :crowded:. I am trying to decide which would be better: rollaway or air mattress. The main reason I don't want to pack an air mattress is due to the added weight to our luggage but by the time we spend $25/night for a rollaway, we may be able to buy a cheap one once we arrive.

Has anyone posted a pic of a room with the rollaway set up? Would an inflated air mattress slide under one of the beds?

Go even cheaper

Call star service from the in room
phone and have them bring blankets, pillows, linens, etc and make a pallet on the floor for the 5th person

It’s a free service

I asked for 8 extra pillows our last stay and they delivered in a heartbeat. Loews makes a big deal about star services and tell you to just ask. A couple of stays earlier I asked for a comb and they acted like requested their first born. I remember asking for a toothbrush at Loews Miami Beach and they flew up to the top floor suite with a cute little gift bag with a toothbrush and toothpaste. I guess the comb thing is where they draw the line.

Advice needed.
We are staying at RPR for 3 nights in about a week. I have 2 adults, 2 adult-sized teens, and a regular-sized teen :crowded:. I am trying to decide which would be better: rollaway or air mattress. The main reason I don't want to pack an air mattress is due to the added weight to our luggage but by the time we spend $25/night for a rollaway, we may be able to buy a cheap one once we arrive.

Has anyone posted a pic of a room with the rollaway set up? Would an inflated air mattress slide under one of the beds?

I too would love to see a pic of the room with the rollaway :)

I have reservation for the Club Lever, is there a certain floor that would be good to request and do they take requests?

I just reserved a King Suite and had planned on letting my son have the sofa and I would have the bed. Is the sofa really that uncomfortable?
I wonder if sleeping on the sofa without pulling it out would be more comfortable?
Is it that you can feel the rails thru a thin mattress? I hate that...

The couch as is, would be uncomfortable for a person over 5’ 3”

It’s a two cushion couch

It’s the length that would be an issue

For the suite I had, the mattress was too thin and I felt the support bar

If you have a new mattress maybe it would be better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!