ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Just checking - is there only one Club Lounge for the hotel or is there one per tower? Page 1 says it is located on the 7th Floor of T3 but the person I spoke to on the reservations line says there is a Club Lounge in every building? I was going to request T3 in my reservation to avoid having to walk between towers for Lounge access but the person in reservations said they would "never" make guests change towers to access the Lounge. Can anyone confirm this?

There definitely isn't a Club Lounge in every Tower. Always wonder why they would say that.

As said above you are usually put on the 7th floor. We have stayed on the 6th floor as a preference. One year we were lucky enough to have a refurbed room arranged for us in T1 as T3 rooms hadn't been done yet. We still had Club access.

Takes a couple of minutes to walk from Tower to Tower. But, you'll generally be in 7th floor of T3.

So frustrated! Been going back and forth on booking this hotel or not for our stay January 2-5. Talked to my husband about it last night and he said just do it. I just logged on to book it and it's gone up $360 since I looked a day or two ago. Maybe because of the hurricane? Dang, I'm so mad that I didn't book it a day or two ago.

So frustrated! Been going back and forth on booking this hotel or not for our stay January 2-5. Talked to my husband about it last night and he said just do it. I just logged on to book it and it's gone up $360 since I looked a day or two ago. Maybe because of the hurricane? Dang, I'm so mad that I didn't book it a day or two ago.

I just switched my stay from from 9/10 - 9/17 because of Irma to 1/7 - 1/14 and it was $100 more. Which I found surprising since January is really a dead time and there's not HHN. Maybe you're getting the hold overs from New Year's Vacations and I am getting the beginning of MLK stays?

Sorry to hear that. I've learned "book it first, then decide if I want it later" the hard way as well.

i started thinking i sounded rude when i answered you.
sorry if i appeared that way.

i was on the cell reading the threads and battery died.

hotel number is

407 503 3000

Deciding between CBBR and here (never stayed onsite before). Myself and 14 year old son. $400 difference. Pools at CBBR looks so much nicer. RPR looks more laid-back. Acc. to crowd calendars, oct 9-13 will be relatively slow? Would be doing a family suite at CBBR and standard room at RPR. Any advice?

Columbus Day is crowded
Tuesday won't be bad with crowds

Wednesday will have hhn so the studios will close early at 5
IOA will be open longer than that

Thursday and Friday you will see more in the park late afternoon

If you plan to stay at rpr, you might not get your entire stay there
Hhn fills up rooms

Cbay will start to have more bookings once peeps decide to stay onsite for hhn

Weekends tend to book out during early October

Make your ressie soon

I'll be staying at RPH for the fourth time this coming December and I don't think I ever thanked Macraven before, which is a shame. I learned from this thread to always request a tower one, high floor which more than likely will land you a gorgeous view of IoA. I loved it the last three times and I hope they can accommodate me again. Waking up everyday at 5am (yep, even on vacation) I love to see Universal testing Hulk and seeing Hogwarts in the distance.

So thank you Macravem for all the work you do in this forum and all the wonderful information you share!

Thank you LucyBC.
:wave2:

The views from T1 and T3 are fantastic for the most part as long as you face the parks/water areas.

I've had a room in T1 7th floor that had a great view of the water canal and the rides.
Woke up early one morning to the roaring of Hulk doing trial runs.....

Call the the hotel in advance and let them know the room number you prefer to have.
There is always the chance you can get it.

If no one stayed in that room the night before, great chance to get it.
If someone is checking out of a specific room number you want, you can wait until it has been cleaned and inspected and have it assigned to you for your stay.

I've been lucky so far that the rooms I have requested, do not have blocked views from the trees.
Some views from floor 4 and down, do have a lot of greenery and trees blocking what you can see outside your room.

We just booked RPR for a couple days post cruise in March. Any suggestions on the best way to get here from Cape Canaveral? We will have a rental car but are not familiar with the area at all.

I am looking for the thread or sticky that has recommendations for the best rooms in tower 3.

I never state room numbers but floor levels and views

If you read back in this thread, many state which tower they prefer and why

The hotels stickies are where you will read tips and info that will help guide you when requesting specifics for booking your room

Thanks so much for this thread especially all of the info in the first two posts. We are staying at RPR for our first UO trip in November.

Are the pools heated? Has anyone swam there in November (week before Tgiving)?

About how long is the trip if we decide to take the boat. I am guessing that you have to wait somewhere between 0 and 20 minutes for a boat, then maybe a 10 minute boat ride. Is that right?

About how long is the trip if we decide to take the boat. I am guessing that you have to wait somewhere between 0 and 20 minutes for a boat, then maybe a 10 minute boat ride. Is that right?

It takes about 6-7 minutes once you're on the boat to get from RPR to Citywalk. It depends on when you arrive at the dock how long you have to wait. If you time it right you might have no wait. I've never stayed in November so I don't know if the frequency is reduced but in May, we never had to wait more than 10 minutes.

However we prefer the walk so only took the boat on a small number of occasions.

Sorry, don't know about the pool.

Thanks so much for this thread especially all of the info in the first two posts. We are staying at RPR for our first UO trip in November.

Are the pools heated? Has anyone swam there in November (week before Tgiving)?

Yes the pools are heated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!