ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

We are here now after enjoying a week at Disney and love it, so pleased we decided to go for club level food is plenty enough to keep us going most of the day.
We did not get a brilliant view but we are on a quiet corridor and only about 6 rooms away from the lounge.
We are loving the express pass and after 1 day can definitely see us returning.

I called today to ask if 4 adults could be in the Despicable Me suites and was told no, max occupancy is 5 people (for that one) but can only have a max of 2 adults. I'm assuming it's the same for the Jurassic Park suites since I got the same results with the online search parameters. Really bums me out, I super want to stay in the DM rooms, and 2 of our 4 adults are small people who would enjoy the twin beds, and it's cheaper to book the DM suite over booking 2 separate rooms and WAY cheaper than a 2 room suite. Le Sigh. Oh well.

We are traveling next week and an annual passholder discount showed up for the Jurassic Park suite. My DH and I are taking our son and his friend for their 21st birthdays so definitely 4 adults. The suite didn't show up when I searched for 4 adults so I called just now and they let me book it for 3 adults, but I will need to pay for the 4th adult when I arrive. They did call the hotel and confirm this was ok. It works out great for us because now we have separate rooms and they have separate beds without a rollaway. It did sound like this might not work for all the kid suites because some of the twin beds might not accommodate adults as easily. But it looks like the Jurassic Park beds would be fine.

Last weekend, we tried taking the inside path from Royal Pacific to Sapphire Falls. We couldn’t find it and still ended up outside. Once outside, we saw the bridge between the two hotels. Seems like a longer way than just taking the path along the waterway, which we took back after leaving Strong Water Tavern.

Shame you couldn't find it......It does look like it could be longer, but it takes you straight into Sapphire Lobby......the constant air conditioning makes it worth it if it did take longer!!! Doesn't take long at all. And we don't walk that fast when we`re mooching from one to the other. From Strongwater yes, it’s probably easier to cut down and round the water walkway back to RP.

You just have to keep following the corridor when you think you can`t go any further.....then you see the escalators to take you up a level......cross the bridge then up another level....and you keep walking......sounds easy but a few folks have said they gave up.....lol.....we just enjoy that walk a lot.

Last edited:
We are here now after enjoying a week at Disney and love it, so pleased we decided to go for club level food is plenty enough to keep us going most of the day.
We did not get a brilliant view but we are on a quiet corridor and only about 6 rooms away from the lounge.
We are loving the express pass and after 1 day can definitely see us returning.

Glad to hear you`re having such a lovely time......

We are traveling next week and an annual passholder discount showed up for the Jurassic Park suite. My DH and I are taking our son and his friend for their 21st birthdays so definitely 4 adults. The suite didn't show up when I searched for 4 adults so I called just now and they let me book it for 3 adults, but I will need to pay for the 4th adult when I arrive. They did call the hotel and confirm this was ok. It works out great for us because now we have separate rooms and they have separate beds without a rollaway. It did sound like this might not work for all the kid suites because some of the twin beds might not accommodate adults as easily. But it looks like the Jurassic Park beds would be fine.

Thank you for this information! I will call directly!

We are booked to stay here Oct. 15-18, but now I'm not sure I made the right decision. We stayed at Portofino in June and loved it. I booked Royal Pacific because it was the cheaper of the 3 hotels that includes express pass. But now I keep hearing how noisy it is and how the walls are super thin and everything in the hall can be heard in the room. Is this accurate? Are there any areas that are quieter than others? We prefer a quiet area even if we have to walk to further for things. Please tell me we'll enjoy Royal Pacific as much as we did Portofino.

We are booked to stay here Oct. 15-18, but now I'm not sure I made the right decision. We stayed at Portofino in June and loved it. I booked Royal Pacific because it was the cheaper of the 3 hotels that includes express pass. But now I keep hearing how noisy it is and how the walls are super thin and everything in the hall can be heard in the room. Is this accurate? Are there any areas that are quieter than others? We prefer a quiet area even if we have to walk to further for things. Please tell me we'll enjoy Royal Pacific as much as we did Portofino.

We were only there one night but had absolutely no issues with noise (unlike at Pop Century where we had a convenient location but it was noisy!).

We stay a lot of nights every year at this hotel and yes, at times if people are inconsiderate, you can hear them,......but no worse than any other hotel if they’re being loud.

We once popped our heads out the door and told some kids to quit screaming.......it was 6.15 and the parents had put them out to let them run off their energy!!! Seriously......I was not a pretty sight and let the parents know as they appeared it wasn’t a good idea to let them do that! A few others came out too.......but that’s an extreme.......I hate noisy folks like that and we haven’t had any experience there to put us off.

I’ve been in rooms at both HRH and PBH just to look around, and the noise levels weren’t any different from what I could tell.....and I have ears like a bat!!

Although nothing could be worse for us than POFQ.....my goodness you could hear a whisper through those walls.

If you are worried, ask for a room at the very end of the corridors.....you get less traffic and no one should pass your door except for the people opposite.

If there is excessive noise from rooms around you, call the desk and they will send up security if it is extreme.

Hope you have a lovely trip.

We were only there one night but had absolutely no issues with noise (unlike at Pop Century where we had a convenient location but it was noisy!).
We stay a lot of nights every year at this hotel and yes, at times if people are inconsiderate, you can hear them,......but no worse than any other hotel if they’re being loud.

We once popped our heads out the door and told some kids to quit screaming.......it was 6.15 and the parents had put them out to let them run off their energy!!! Seriously......I was not a pretty sight and let the parents know as they appeared it wasn’t a good idea to let them do that! A few others came out too.......but that’s an extreme.......I hate noisy folks like that and we haven’t had any experience there to put us off.

I’ve been in rooms at both HRH and PBH just to look around, and the noise levels weren’t any different from what I could tell.....and I have ears like a bat!!

Although nothing could be worse for us than POFQ.....my goodness you could hear a whisper through those walls.

If you are worried, ask for a room at the very end of the corridors.....you get less traffic and no one should pass your door except for the people opposite.

If there is excessive noise from rooms around you, call the desk and they will send up security if it is extreme.

Hope you have a lovely trip.

Thank you both for easing my mind. I'm sure it'll be fine, we are early to bed and early to rise as it's our normal routine and will probably be going to bed earlier than most people. Is it best to call and request a quieter area, like the end of a hall?

Thank you both for easing my mind. I'm sure it'll be fine, we are early to bed and early to rise as it's our normal routine and will probably be going to bed earlier than most people. Is it best to call and request a quieter area, like the end of a hall?

Yes, you can call them and have that request added to your reservation.

Not sure what category you are booked in, but we were in a standard room, 2 queen room for 4 adults. We received room 1233 which was the end of a hallway of tower 1, on floor 2. We had a good view of the hotel boats cruising through the river on their way to and from Citywalk. Because we were next to the stairs, I used them a couple of times to get to the walkway to Citywalk. Never noticed any noise, but then the only people would have been housekeeping or people using the stairs.

I’m getting ready to book a standard queen room but the universal site only shows suites available. The regular Loews site is showing the standard rooms still available. Does Loew’s hold back rooms from universal? Am I ok to book thru Loews directly?

I’m getting ready to book a standard queen room but the universal site only shows suites available. The regular Loews site is showing the standard rooms still available. Does Loew’s hold back rooms from universal? Am I ok to book thru Loews directly?

You’ll be fine booking through Loews :thumbsup2

Wow is this resort is AMAZING! We arrived yesterday, Aug 27th to lite rain by the time we were checked in the weather cleared. Love Club Level! So happy with food selection. We updated our park tickets to AP's $500 for the three of us which is an overall savings of over $400.
Can you please post menus and or pics of the club level offerings??? (No rush) They hard to come by!

Have a great time!

Wow is this resort is AMAZING! We arrived yesterday, Aug 27th to lite rain by the time we were checked in the weather cleared. Love Club Level! So happy with food selection. We updated our park tickets to AP's $500 for the three of us which is an overall savings of over $400.

Glad to hear you’re having such a good time!!! Congrats on the AP!

Enjoy the rest of your trip........ :wave2:

View at night from Tower 3, 7th floor:

In the day time it's like a swamp and parking lots so no bragging rights there! Lol!

One thing to note I believe the water here is "soft water treated" so when taking a shower it feels like you still have soap everywhere on your body even though you don't. We had the same system in our house in Colorado but not in our home in Michigan so we're use to it.

Love the full size blow dryer and light up magnifying mirror, wish Disney would get on board!

Can you please post menus and or pics of the club level offerings??? (No rush) They hard to come by! Have a great time!
Aug 28th Menu

Aug 29th Menu

Please note I will not be posting images that @schumigirl has already posted. This is a very well maintained thread and everything can be seen and found on the main pages of this thread so if you need any info go there first and ask questions later! :flower3:

@schumigirl if there is anything you need me to take a photo of please feel free to PM me and I'll send you a zip file! So grateful to you!

Last edited:
View at night from Tower 3, 7th floor:
View attachment 430682

View attachment 430683

In the day time it's like a swamp and parking lots so no bragging rights there! Lol!

One thing to note I believe the water here is "soft water treated" so when taking a shower it feels like you still have soap everywhere on your body even though you don't. We had the same system in our house in Colorado but not in our home in Michigan so we're use to it.

Love the full size blow dryer and light up magnifying mirror, wish Disney would get on board!
Aug 28th Menu
View attachment 430690

Aug 29th Menu
View attachment 430687

Please note I will not be posting images that @schumigirl has already posted. This is a very well maintained thread and everything can be seen and found on the main pages of this thread so if you need any info go there first and ask questions later! :flower3:

@schumigirl if there is anything you need me to take a photo of please feel free to PM me and I'll send you a zip file! So grateful to you!

Oh I’m right there with you seeing that nighttime view!! I’m so glad you love it there!!

And thank you :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter