ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Yes! We are setting aside a day for pool hopping! Do you guys think it's worth it to check out the Hard Rock pool? What's the best way to get there from RPR?

HRH is probably our least favourite of all the hotel pools.

It’s so shallow you can’t really swim in it.......

But to get around, use the boats.....one to Citywalk and then on to either HRH or PB.......for Cabana Bay use the bus from hotels......

Sapphire you can walk to from RP. Takes 5 minutes.

Hiya! We booked our first trip to universal for sept. We reserved a club level room for the middle of September. We can not wait!!

This there was is so great for information for newbies. :)

I was wondering about two things..

1) do the refillable mugs with at the resorts? Specifically the pools?

2) can you bring snacks or drinks to the pool or just buy things there?

3) we’re thinking of renting a cabana by the pool one day. So these book up far in advance?

Thx!!

To say we’re excite is an understatement :)

HRH is probably our least favourite of all the hotel pools.

It’s so shallow you can’t really swim in it.......

But to get around, use the boats.....one to Citywalk and then on to either HRH or PB.......for Cabana Bay use the bus from hotels......

Sapphire you can walk to from RP. Takes 5 minutes.

Good to know! Thanks for the info! We'll for sure go to Sapphire and play it by ear for the others I think.

Hiya! We booked our first trip to universal for sept. We reserved a club level room for the middle of September. We can not wait!!

This there was is so great for information for newbies. :)

I was wondering about two things..

1) do the refillable mugs with at the resorts? Specifically the pools?

2) can you bring snacks or drinks to the pool or just buy things there?

3) we’re thinking of renting a cabana by the pool one day. So these book up far in advance?

Thx!!

To say we’re excite is an understatement :)

Congrats on booking the trip!!! You’ll love it I’m sure........

They don’t do refillable mugs at RP. They do a refillable cocktail glass at the Bula Bar......take it back for refills around $5 less than the original cost.

You can bring some food to the pool area, but they offer food and drinks and the Bula Bar serves fabulous food.

Cabana’s don’t always sell out quickly....you will get a discount being Club Level......:thumbsup2

They don’t do refillable mugs at RP. They do a refillable cocktail glass at the Bula Bar......take it back for refills around $5 less than the original cost.

You can bring some food to the pool area, but they offer food and drinks and the Bula Bar serves fabulous food.

Cabana’s don’t always sell out quickly....you will get a discount being Club Level......:thumbsup2
Tell me more about these refillable cocktail glasses :ssst:

Thanks for this information! I had no idea about the discount for the cabana and I am also intrigued by the refillable cocktail glasses!

Tell me more about these refillable cocktail glasses :ssst:
Thanks for this information! I had no idea about the discount for the cabana and I am also intrigued by the refillable cocktail glasses!

lol...….

It`s simple really.....you purchase your first cocktail as say, $15.....you go back to the Bula Bar and if you take the glass you then only pay around $10 for a refill...….they do give you a fresh glass....well, they always gave us a fresh glass....

Sapphire has the same service....I assume so do HRH and PBH...…..

Being honest, we always forget to bring the glass back.....:blush:

This is the type of cocktail glass I was talking about that you can take back and get a discount on your next drinks......plastic of course :-)

i-scNDQX7-XL.jpg

I see you found the info on posting pictures

I am two steps behind you with the info I found

Your picture is great!

Thanks mac......

klmall helped me.....I was trying to do it the way I always did it, but it`s slightly different now......not good with change!!!

Not fond of the new format, layout, print colours and size of the pictures everyone is posting......they are so small and there`s a whole side of the page blank! Seems such a waste of space.

Did the Fiji water cost as much as the cocktail? :laughing:

lol...…🤣

Well, they were included with the cabana....we had around 14 bottles of them.....they asked if we wanted to swap out the coke, we said yes, so he filled the fridge and then just left around 6 on top......think we drank most of them...::yes::

Some of the recent changes in the lobby at RP.

Concierge desk.....

It`s much more visible over here.....

i-m5TP3HL-X2.jpg

I loved how Kayla the manager had matched her outfit to the desk!!! She is fabulous......

i-MxDcMNK-XL.jpg

Vacation planning Desk

i-wm5JsKS-X2.jpg

Avis car rental desk

Now relocated to near the entrance to T3.

i-QjCM2kw-X2.jpg

i-2W3Vs5G-X2.jpg

The area where Concierge/planning/car hire desks all used to be...…and the new grab and go will be here...….similar idea to the grab and go in Sapphire Falls.

i-Q6dtP6P-X2.jpg

i-HHk9GnQ-X2.jpg

It won`t look fully finished for a long time as they are doing in stages for limited disruption. But, when the major works like the grab and go and Orchids new sushi bar is being done I imagine it`ll be a little more disruptive.....

It`ll be so worth it, it looks stunning in the renderings.

Thanks Schumigirl. It doesn’t look disruptive at all. Hopefully, as you mentioned, it doesn’t get too bad.

Thanks Schumigirl. It doesn’t look disruptive at all. Hopefully, as you mentioned, it doesn’t get too bad.

I think when the boards go up to begin the grab and go and also for Orchids, that will be a little more disruptive.....but they`ll want to minimise that and have it done as quickly as possible......fingers crossed!!

Can you buy a case of water anywhere at RPR?

They don't sell cases of water. There are stores near by like Walgreens, Publix and Walmart that will sell cases....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter