Royal Pacific Pool

FOV

Mouseketeer
I keep reading about the "interactive pool area" at the Royal Pacific. What is it? I have seen several pictures of the pool area and I haven't noticed anything different about it. Thanks!:cool:

There is a sort of "building" on one side of the pool that represents the bridge of an ocean liner. It has lots of spritzing water and several water cannons that kids can aim. It seems to be very popular with the pre-teen crowd.

Thank you, Kelly. Water cannons that you can aim at people - that sounds really fun:smooth: hehehe Now you know I have an evil side!

Hi there,,,

Yes it is a fun area with fountains spraying all over the place ... and of course the water cannons... I made the mistake of swimming too close to that area and some 8 year olds attacked me... by the way the water is COLD out of the cannons... but the pool is nice and warm

>>^..^<<

:teeth: :earseek: You just don't know! My DD and I went to a water park in Atlanta and I spent an HOUR in the kiddie section dumping water on peoples heads. She had to drag me out of there when my teeth were chattering! I LOVE to get unsuspecting people wet!! (We really need an evil smiley!!)

devila.gif

My husband is just like you! This past trip he spent so much time in the Curious George area soaking unsuspecting victims! A lady with a baby in her arms walked by him and I looked up at him as she passed by, he didnt soak her, said "the baby saved her"! When we visited the RPR he announced this is where we would be staying next trip. When I asked what he loved about it so much, he said the pool area where he can soak people!:rolleyes:

Here is a picture of the pool area. http://www.themeparkadventure.com/royal_10.htm

My 9 and 12yo boys will love that area. I had to pry them out of the Curious George area and they are really looking forward to returning.

Debbie, your picture LOOKS so innocent. LOL

Jessica - sounds like your DH and I need to team up!! I adored the Curious George area. How old was the baby?;) I wish I could get that evil smiley to show up here!!

Tigger&Belle - That's what makes my fiendish plans work!!;) :p There is nothing like the look on the face of someone who just had water dumped on their head by a 40 year old mama!!

Debbie, how old is your daughter and what does she think of your antics? My oldest (a girl) is 15yo and isn't too amused by my silliness. She might not get too embarrassed by me when we are out of town, but did NOT want me walking around the neighborhood one Halloween wearing my Billy Bob teeth. Teenagers!

She'll be 17 next month:( Actually she didn't stand a chance - her father is worse then I am - and my Dad is the grand master - so it's a family tradition!! She appreciates us and has been "assimilated" into our collective!!:p When she was VERY little - about 5 - she did something that we thought was funny - I don't remember what - and we all laughed at her. She got very embarrassed and then mad at us. I told her then - "Kid, you're going to have to get used to it. In this family - if you can't laugh at yourself you'll never make it" We love to make each other laugh and she was right there beside me while I was dumping that water - and she was right there BEHIND me when she pushed me into the water at Curious George!!:p :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter