Royal Pacific pics & Report

Wow, Cassie !! Great pictures - DS and I were also at AKL and Royal Pacific last August - first time stays in both hotels and we had a wonderful time - can't wait to go back to AKL and will definitely ! save up for concierge so we can do the sunrise safari. Loved taking a little trip back and reminiscing!
:) I'm sure these pics of your daughter will grow more cherished over the years - I have 25 years worth of my kids - next trip will include my brand new grandchild - many more trips and pics to come, God willing !!
PS: I'm shopping for a new digital camera and your pics are so amazingly sharp and clear I'd love to know what camera you use - thanks!

Cassie, thank you for the wonderful pictures! And I loved reading about the special Disney magic you encountered with Noels little stuffed animals. My whole family gathered around the computer as I went through the pics, all of us oooohhhhing and aaaahhhhing!

Originally posted by Aisling
My whole family gathered around the computer as I went through the pics, all of us oooohhhhing and aaaahhhhing!

LOL @ ooohing and aaahhing ~ Thanx~

I am impressed. The pics are fabulous and I wish I didn't have to wait to go to the parks.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!