Royal Pacific Buffet

ThreeBelles

Earning My Ears
Leaving for Royal Pacific on Thursday! I am traveling with two of my very hungry brothers and 13 year old nephew (trip is graduation gift), so I need a great buffet! Has anyone tried the buffet yet at Islands Restaurant for dinner? Also........I am leaving my three DD's home with my DH, any great poolside drink suggestions?????!!!!!!!!!! I can't contain my giddiness! (is that even a word?)

Offsite - '94
Poly - Feb '99
Cont. Conc. - Feb '01
BC Conc. - Feb '01
PBH - Feb '02

ThreeBelles- I used to wonder about that for the longest time(the black dot). I finally figured out that it is only visible to you and lets you know what threads you have posted on. The envelope will always be blue once you post on it also no matter how "hot" it becomes.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong? :D

I'm also going to be at the RPH in July for one night. I need all the feedback I can get for my short visit.

Laurie

Laurie,

Thank you so much! I will post my thoughts on "The Royal" when I return.........which is a week from today.....boohoo!

The breakfast buffet was your basic eggs, bacon, sausage, danishes, croissants, cereal and fruit. We ate the dinner buffet on Saturday which is a theme night (Polynesian) and had roasted Pork, sweet fried plaintains, salmon, noodles, soup (with Mahi Mahi), raw tuna, a chicken salad, and fruit salad. The deserts were mango cheesecake, upside down pineapple cake and two others. I believe it was $24.95 for the adult buffet. Service at the Islands restaurant is excellent- we ate there a total of 4 times- with only one time having bad service. The waiter decided to pay attention to the large groups and ignored us (table of 4). As for the poolside drinks, really couldn't say - all I had was the fruit smoothies (7 months pregnant!!) and that was $4.50.

Thanks Manhattan!
ThreeBelles- Hope you have a great trip! Looking forward to hearing about it when you return.

Laurie :Pinkbounc

There are some yummy pool drinks, I had Mai Tais but at $8.25 plus tip I was limited!
We ate on Monday night at Isands. We had cooked to order chicken, beef or shrimp stir fry, very good!
red snapper, assorted rice dishes, salad fixings, roasted pork with a pineapple sauce.
And lots of desserts I couldn't fit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter