Royal compared to Disney?

We purchased half day passes a long time ago for our Anthem cruise coming up in March. At the time of sale, the hours listed are something like 7:30am-1130am (I'm not on cruise planner at the moment but from memory).

Now that they are no longer selling half day passes, I've been wondering how they handle them. They are converted to full day? Are we allowed to leave and then re-enter? Or is that when the 'half day' would kick in?
Oh I guess it changed it some point.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Perfect_Day/18062757_Trade_Perfect_Day_FAQs.pdf
How does admission to Thrill Waterpark work on Perfect Day at CocoCay? How will half-day and full-day passes be enforced?

Can my clients exit and enter the park as they please? Wristbands will be used to ensure your client's entry into Thrill Waterpark. Once they have a wristband, they may enter and exit the park as often as they like. Half day admission will be available in the afternoon only.

Interesting....wonder how old that is.
I just checked cruise planner and it's stated as from 7:30am-10:45am. Not sure how that is half day anyways when it says we arrive at 9:30am and depart at 5pm. I thought I read that they weren't enforcing them anymore but not sure it's true as haven't heard from anyone who actually purchased a half day.

Interesting....wonder how old that is.
I just checked cruise planner and it's stated as from 7:30am-10:45am. Not sure how that is half day anyways when it says we arrive at 9:30am and depart at 5pm. I thought I read that they weren't enforcing them anymore but not sure it's true as haven't heard from anyone who actually purchased a half day.
It's dated November 2018

That time is weird. You'd be lucky to make it there by 10:00

Oh bummer! I think we had our cards in the bag in the locker so we didn't run into any problems. We also only used the park in the morning since we had an afternoon excursion booked.

There are actually 2 Snack Shacks on the island. Caused us a lot of confusion since we told my parents to meet us there for lunch and didn't realize they couldn't get into the water park one because they didn't get the passes. We wandered around the island looking for them for a while before we noticed the second one on the map - they're both labeled "12".

Oh ok. Good to know! I wasn't sure. The island may seem small from the ship but once you are there, it feels bigger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!