royal Caribbean gift cards?

chilepeppr4

Mouseketeer
I don't know if anyone knows what swagbucks is, but I earn points to buy gift cards. Are there limits to using a RC gift card? can I make payments with it to my account? can it only be used for onboard credit? can I pay for things onboard using it, or do we only use our key card?
Any info would be great..Thank you

Royal Caribbean gift cards are really restrictive. You should certainly read the T&C for the ones Swagbuck sells, but I know on my two point sites you can only use the gift certificate to make a deposit on a NEW cruise. You cannot use it to pay down your balance on an existing cruise, nor add it to your account as On Board Credit. The shops and bars on board will only take the key card. I love the idea of a RCCL gift card that you can earn for "free" but Royal puts so many restrictions on it, it is hard to use.

Royal Caribbean gift cards are really restrictive. You should certainly read the T&C for the ones Swagbuck sells, but I know on my two point sites you can only use the gift certificate to make a deposit on a NEW cruise. You cannot use it to pay down your balance on an existing cruise, nor add it to your account as On Board Credit. The shops and bars on board will only take the key card. I love the idea of a RCCL gift card that you can earn for "free" but Royal puts so many restrictions on it, it is hard to use.
Thanks for the heads up!! I will continue to just get either master card or paypal payouts from swaybacks, so far I have about $150 in gift cards towards my deposit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!