Royal Caribbean Coco Cay Has stepped up

That is a nice buffet for a private island. I love the pics of the water park, and the water slides. I need to book an RCL cruise I guess! Probably won't be until 2021 though. I have a Disney trip for this summer and then two cruises already booked in 2020. I need more vacation time, and more money :)

I'll post pics later, but I just got and it was absolutely amazing!!!

They destroyed the half with the nature trail, and I was really looking forward to it. But the food was pretty good, and the one beach was teeming with wildlife (i.e. rays and sharks).

I'll perhaps do like a report type thing tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'll post pics later, but I just got and it was absolutely amazing!!!........................I'll perhaps do like a report type thing tomorrow!

It's already TOMORROW in other parts of the World so where are the PICS and TR ????? :rotfl:

Seriously though, any time you are ready.....

I'm still waiting !!!!!!!

I am soooo looking forward to our Mariner in January.

I cancelled my DCL and booked same nights and same itinery and same dates on Navigator. Was $2000 cheaper for 4.
Booked drinks packages all around, (deluxe for me and wife) 'The Key' all around, including 4x fast internet, and also the waterpark for us all x4. I'm still over $1000 better off on that 4 day trip.
Waterpark was 49 each for day pass.

Thanks! You just made my choice for 2020. We had been fence sitting on what to do but it looks like a B2B with Royal that includes a stop here.
P.S.--More pics would be amazing.

Great... I'll look into posting more. Glad I could help make your decision!

Now to wait and see what they do with the other 4 islands they're planning...

The difference in a month is absolutely insane!
Looking at it from the ship you would think it was a picture and not real....

Wow! Those DO look like promotional photos. It looks like they did a great job. I can’t wait to experience it all myself next March!

Well, I went ahead and booked a B2B on the Symphony for October 2020, two stops at this amazing looking island. Now I can't wait. If I hadn't already of booked this years vacations I would be tempted to go this year.
Can not wait!! Thanks for the posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter