Royal Caribbean - Bringing Soft Drinks On When Boarding?

Tink's Pixieduster

DIS Veteran
I'll be on my first RCCL cruise in a little over a week. I know we are only allowed to bring aboard two bottles of wine in our stateroom, but what is the policy for soft drinks (Coke, Pepsi, etc.)?

Officially it's not allowed. Unofficially, if it's not Spring Break, it's often overlooked.

Have you looked into the Refreshment package for soda?

Thanks for the suggestion; I hadn't thought about that. That would probably still be more expensive than I'd like, but at least I'd be able to buy it if I wanted.

Buying as you go is how I will do it too. Dh likes having the Replenish package for lattes, OJ, water...but I just can't get it to work for me. I end up having two lattes a day when I just drink that much dairy. I don't drink OJ, even fresh squeezed, more than once in a blue moon. Etc. So I get an Evian package because I do drink spring water, and then buy A latte per day, and I'm good. Maybe a beer every other day. The packages just don't work for me.

I also just found on their website where I can order a 6-pack of Cokes to be delivered to the room, but the cost is $15.00!!! For a 6-PACK!!! Outrageous!!!

I had the I was thinking the same thing but then kind of realized it would make more send to drink as we go , because I'd feel strange brining a can of soda with me everywhere lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter