Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Friday dinner Skippers Canteen in MK. Ate there once the month that they opened and really liked it. I'm a big adventureland fan (Tiki birds, Jungle Cruise, Pirates!) and will likely save room for an Aloha Isle dessert. And they serve beer now!!
You will be wearing your Tiki Spirit Jersey for this meal, yes?
PS I bought myself this InB beauty...finally splurged on a pullover. Got one of the last two in my size when they put up extras a week or so back. I'm secretly hoping for some slightly cool nights so I can wear this and my spirit jersey in the parks. But also hoping for pool weather too.
I managed to resist ordering this one and I have major regret now. It's a beauty and I love their pullovers for winter running. I wish they would make more of them.
I also resisted this one, but I keep looking at it...slight regret on passing, especially once I started to see "real life" pictures pop up. :sad: I wasn't 100% good though, I did get the tights! Then they went and came out with friggin' 6" Mermaid shorts, and clearly I can't pass on anything "mermaid."
@ZellyB won't need a sign to be recognized....she looks like this:
eb25081775c440c37ce6c8fdf158e687.jpg

I kid, I kid!!
giphy.gif

Also, I'm getting excited for some Marathon Weekend trip reports, don't let me down y'all! No pressure. :teeth:

I also resisted this one, but I keep looking at it...slight regret on passing, especially once I started to see "real life" pictures pop up. :sad: I wasn't 100% good though, I did get the tights! Then they went and came out with friggin' 6" Mermaid shorts, and clearly I can't pass on anything "mermaid."

Holy cow! I totally missed those mermaid shorts!! :sad:

Also, I'm getting excited for some Marathon Weekend trip reports, don't let me down y'all! No pressure. :teeth:

I'm planning on doing one again. :D

You will be wearing your Tiki Spirit Jersey for this meal, yes?

giphy.gif

Of course the tiki Jersey is being worn on Friday night in Adventureland!!!

And I do plan on doing a full day by day style report. I have a new phone and since adult trip will hopefully have more time to stop and take pics. :)

Nooooo...get on the Ultra Running Co waitlist once they post it!

MixedOilyIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif

Yay for Zellyb reports!!!!!

@Ariel484 You need a blog or something! I miss all of your recommendations!

I second this!

Of course the tiki Jersey is being worn on Friday night in Adventureland!!!

And I do plan on doing a full day by day style report. I have a new phone and since adult trip will hopefully have more time to stop and take pics. :)
Yes, I NEED this! popcorn::
Yay for Zellyb reports!!!!!
Also NEED this! :yay:
I second this!
:rotfl2: I'm telling you, you would be so bored. You all know what I like already - workout clothes, purses and make-up. Rinse and repeat. Blog done!

:rotfl2: I'm telling you, you would be so bored. You all know what I like already - workout clothes, purses and make-up. Rinse and repeat. Blog done!

You forgot beagles!!!

I'm already excited to read both of your trip reports and I'll even be there!

(I don't think I have a trip report writing gift ha)

If you write one, they will come.
(And by they, I mean me.)

Yeah, I'll be the one holding a parrot. I assume there won't be many others holding a parrot???

PS I bought myself this InB beauty...finally splurged on a pullover. Got one of the last two in my size when they put up extras a week or so back. I'm secretly hoping for some slightly cool nights so I can wear this and my spirit jersey in the parks. But also hoping for pool weather too.
IMG_9607__38875.1542145660.jpg
This almost became my first InB purchase, and I am disappointed I waited too long and it is gone. It is stunning!

No just me & younger DS soaking up some Christmas spirit! We are leaving the 30th. Crowds are BANANAS as far as I’m concerned. We have only ridden our fast passes and waited on standby for exactly one ride so far. Just taking in the decorations and treats. We were here July 4 and that was probably worse crowd-wise though.
We left Friday and took the same approach. We had considered July So I am thankful for the comparison. Pass. I was surprised with everyone still wishing each other happy holidays and merry Christmas despite weariness in everyone’s eyes. I’m not sure what the post race greeting is, but I expect to be just as exhausted.

Wearing it on my face right now !!
My friend got me the cinderella set and the eyeshadow pallet for Xmas. Haha
AFEA15AF-AB71-4615-99FB-8C8C54A5F4E2.jpeg

And I love it!!! The palette is super wearable and the lipstick is a normal mauve pink and clear gloss...so not like really hard to wear red or something.

PS I also bought shoes today cause launch was on sale for $65. Time to pitch my 2018 pairs that got an insane amount of mileage (for me)
My marathon peacock pair was fairly new and will run the half with me.
images

Pps I’m eating cold ease and drinking tea all day because I woke up with a hint of something. Not sure yet if real. But hubby is sick. Womp womp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter