Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Essentially once you pass about 50-60 seconds of R pace is when the difficulty rises very very rapidly.

So essentially that's why it's a bad idea to go off a starting line at an R pace, right?!!

I had the head-smacking "I know better" moment in my car on the way home from the gym about my RI's being inappropriately too short for the end part of that run.
Looking forward to the 3 min RI more than the 3 min I right now, but I will try my best on Thursday.

It appears to be medal reveal day because I just got an email with my Spring HM medal. and it's a spinner :) It also looks like it can be used as a weapon post-race

Life-Time-Fitness-Chicago-Spring-13.1-MEDAL-400.gif

And they have women's cut shirts in a roxy-approved color. All in all we are batting 1000 for 2019 race swag. PS This is not me. Sadly I would love to have this model's hair. But I'll just tell myself that my thin hair makes me more aerodynamic or something? :)
ChicagoSpringWoman-887x1024.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter