Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Placeholder as a promise to review my marathon prep, expo outing and my Sat downtown. Then eventually a race recap.

IMG_4571.JPG

I can't thank everyone enough for their support and encouragement this year. I've missed posting here and plan to return in force soon enough. You're all with me right now and I will carry you with me if you promise to all push me across the finish line :)

Hope you have an AWESOME race! Enjoy it, especially that feeling when you cross the finish line - not much beats it!

Looking forward to the race report!!

Hope you have an AWESOME race! Enjoy it, especially that feeling when you cross the finish line - not much beats it!

Looking forward to the race report!!

You are gonna do great sis!

Cheering for you from the other side of the big lake!!! Go get it girl!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Geaux girl! You got this!

Just saw your finish on the other thread! Yay Roxy!!!! So happy for you!

YOU DID IT!!!!! So proud of you!!!

Thank you all so much. I have angry big toes, a belly full of beer and cake and a whole lot of pride in what I just did. Stay tuned for updates probably by tomorrow since I don't plan on moving once I get home.

Final time 4:54:55. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!