Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

@pixarmom asked about my outfit for Sunday. I think I've narrowed it down to this. Tbd on final tank and may just only wear the shorts.
But sparkle visor making its debut!
IMG_1131.JPG
I also just got my Halloween costume in the mail. You've heard of Tinkerbell; how about RunnerBelle?
Here's some terrible selfies.
IMG_1129.JPG

I tried to get the bow in this pic but you'll just have to believe me that it matches.
IMG_1128.JPG

Just glad it fits :)

In case I don't get to check in later after work, have a fantastic and fun race tmw!!!!!!!
You're going to rock it roxymama!!! :cheer2:

Good luck tomorrow!! You're gonna crush it!
giphy.gif

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts! And @Ariel484 love the muppet gif!!!!

The expo today was inside Soldier Field where the Chicago Bears play. It's fitting because the hottest race I've ever ran was the Bears 5k that ended on this field. And boy was it hot today.
IMG_1146.JPG
Ignore my big ol thumb in hubby's pic
IMG_1147.JPG

Roxykiddo was most impressed with the giant turkey trot inflatable
IMG_1148.JPG

I think if there ever was a 5k where you had had to carry a 4 yr old, hubby may podium.

I've retyped this last part three times and it keeps erasing so I'll be brief.
Expo stuff!
IMG_1150.JPG
Pacers!
IMG_1149.JPG
Bribery baked goods for nana who is sleeping over tonight.
IMG_1144.JPG

Love the expo update and the outfit post! Given the weather, I'm with you on the possibility of just shorts rather than the running skort. I ran the Rock N Sole in June with the skort and ended up actually making a knot in the skirt to tie it up.

Run happy tomorrow! Looking forward to the report!! :)

You may be asleep by now, but in case you see this before the race ... have a great race! I can't wait to hear/read all about it!!

Yay!!! Just returned from our 10K, entered 18-yo's proof of time and stopped by to see how it went for you! I'm sure you will report soon, but I thought weather was better than expected (although my son would not agree!)

Gorgeous outfit (and the Belle costume too!) Congratulations on, what sounds like, a hot tough race!!! That bling is MASSIVE!!! Can't wait to hear the full re-cap report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter