Roundtable show touched me

Minnie Lor

<font color=darkorchid>I feel that same comaraderi
I can't find a thread that covers this so I thought I'd start one. I'm so glad that the DIS did MouseFest this year. Last year was my first MouseFest and it blew me away. I've listened to every single episode of the DIS Unplugged and I'm also one that anxiously awaits the new shows release. So I was so pleased when you announced that you were going to participate this year ~ even though I couldn't be there.

I'm thrilled that MouseFest made such a wonderful impression on all of you. Silly me, i even got a little *sniff* that you were "wow'ed" by it all. I'm sure that I'm not expressing myself very well but it meant alot to me that it was a positive experience for you. I plan on attending next year and hope I get the opportunity to meet all of you.

It was a great time getting to meet the entire dis gang. I was unable to make it to the mega mouse meet but we were at the dis mania meet and it was wonderful. There are not enough words to describe how great of a time it was and how great Pete and everyone on the dis are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter