Round-up Rodeo BBQ Question

Mermaidtails1323

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if they allow a dining party to order both the meat and vegetarian options? I am the vegetarian in our family, and I'd like to eat more than the sides. The rest of my family eats meat. I'm just not sure I want to pay the full amount and be limited to sides only.

I personally have not done it but I'm 99.99% sure they will allow it. You can keep asking for more of anything or everything so bringing out the veg options would be no different than asking for another skillet of food. I have a 7 year old that eats like he is a dozen 7 year olds and they just kept bringing mac and cheese. They have your money, they don't care :D

They can just bring you a smaller size of the plant based trio while the rest of the party gets the meat platter

I personally have not done it but I'm 99.99% sure they will allow it. You can keep asking for more of anything or everything so bringing out the veg options would be no different than asking for another skillet of food. I have a 7 year old that eats like he is a dozen 7 year olds and they just kept bringing mac and cheese. They have your money, they don't care :D
Good to know! My 9yo literally lives off mac and cheese when we're at Disney.

Anyone know if they allow a dining party to order both the meat and vegetarian options? I am the vegetarian in our family, and I'd like to eat more than the sides. The rest of my family eats meat. I'm just not sure I want to pay the full amount and be limited to sides only.
Yes, we have done this both times. They will also bring salmon (I'm not vegetarian but I don't eat much red meat) - you just have to ask for it.

If you tell a Disney restaurant CM you're allergic to them NOT standing on their head, they will be upside down before your food arrives.

They will bring you as much as you want of anything they serve. This includes the deserts. Our server insisted we try them all so he could bring us back seconds of the ones we liked best.

Come very hungry and prepare to skip the next meal. It seems really pricey but I think it is one of the better values on property as long as you take full advantage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter