Rose & Crown or Spice Road Fireworks Dining Package?

If you could choose 1 Epcot fireworks package, which would it be and why?

• Rose & Crown

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Spice Table

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Save the money for something else!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Emeraldaine

Earning My Ears
If you could choose 1 Epcot fireworks package, which would it be and why? Or would you rather watch for free and save the money for something else.

If you could choose 1 Epcot fireworks package, which would it be and why? Or would you rather watch for free and save the money for something else.
If I had to choose I'd go with Rose and Crown as the views are a bit better. Both views are not great as you can't see the center barge. Spice Road has too many obstructions (depending on your table). I'd personally save the money and find a nice viewing spot on your own. I haven't had a problem securing a great spot about 30-45 min prior. I also try and snag a high-top festival table and procure some snacks and beverages.

This year we decided to do the Rose and Crown Fireworks package. We are excited to try it and take alittle stress off trying to find a spot. You can't go wrong with fish and chips, drinks included and a guaranteed decent spot to watch the show (atleast that is our hope).

I'd save the money and find a spot. Also, depending on when you are going, they are changing the show so who knows what a good spot would be. I'm assuming it's still going to involve the stargates in the lake considering how much money and trouble were put into them.

Reviving this question to ask if anyone has different thoughts for when Epcot Forever returns. The general consensus on this poll was either R&C or save the money and find somewhere else to watch from. Same advice for Epcot Forever instead of Harmonious?

Reviving again…

I was looking for info on what drinks were included for SRT (just says unlimited beverages on MDE).

Not sure if we would even do SRT, but the last two times for fireworks packages we did R&C and it was just ok. As well as waaaaay too much food.

Thanks!

Reviving again…

I was looking for info on what drinks were included for SRT (just says unlimited beverages on MDE).

Not sure if we would even do SRT, but the last two times for fireworks packages we did R&C and it was just ok. As well as waaaaay too much food.

Thanks!
A couple beers from the region (both are good), several wines (also regional) and a few different mimosas.

While Rose and Crown are heavier on the beers and lighter on wine and specialty drink.

1709743707186.png

Personally, I would opt for neither - Spice Road has absolutely nothing on their menu that appeals to me - and the one time we did R&C (outdoor seating) during fireworks, it was windy and the ash and fireworks cinder blew onto our food…I would prefer to just get a spot along the railing and stand and watch…

Spice Road definitely has foods we would like, and the above adult beverages look interesting, but now my concern is the cost factor with possible bad weather.

Last time we did R&C it was raining and though they had tents up, we still got wet, the tables were wet, the seats were wet… it was a nice view but we would most likely have chosen not have watched in the rain.

Our possible trip is early September and the chances of rain are pretty high.

Do any of you know if SRT has better rain cover than R&C?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter