Rose & Crown for Illuminations

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
We have an 8pm ADR for Rose & Crown in October. Will this assure us of a good seat for viewing Illuminations? Can we make a request as to where we want to sit? What's the best spot to sit for a good view?

Not always, there are lots of ppl trying to get a viewing at RC for Illuminations... You have just as good a chance as everyone else waiting.. Which I will be one of those waiting as well...lol

Well in 4 trip I have made our Rose & Crown ADR for 19.30 to 20L00 hours and have gotten outside seating with spectacular views each time. The only time this plan backfired was our 2008 trip in Feb. I ended up going across the street and buying 6 hoodie jackets. It got cold on the water that night.

The only time we have ever received a seat outside was on a 100º day when we wanted to be seated inside! Never any luck getting a table on the patio for Illuminations, but we'll be trying again in October. They do allow you to leave your indoor table and go outside to watch which worked fine for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!