Rose and Crown Tea Experience, can anyone give me a review?

Tinker mouse

Earning My Ears
I just read that Rose and Crown does a Tea Experience on the weekends for $30 per person. They serve tea and scones and someone from Twinnings talks to you about tea. I would love to see pictures and a review- DisUnplugged team?

My husband and I did this during the Flower & Garden festival this year. We really enjoyed it. It started with a tour of the tea garden where the guide explained the different varieties of teas and how they were made. Then we moved into the Rose & Crown and received a snack box with a few scones and spreads. They had hot water waiting and a variety teas. We were encourage to try as many as we liked. I'm sorry I don't think we took pics.

This really intrigues me, but the time seemed to be a bit early for a sandwich ( I believe that's what you get along with the scone and tea) - maybe it's a breakfast sandwich ?

I booked this for DH and I for our trip next month. I'll come back and give a review at the end of October. :)

I just read that Rose and Crown does a Tea Experience on the weekends for $30 per person. They serve tea and scones and someone from Twinnings talks to you about tea. I would love to see pictures and a review- DisUnplugged team?

Is this a temporary thing? I'm a big tea drinker (especially Twinnings) and I'd love to do it on my next WDW trip.

Is this a temporary thing? I'm a big tea drinker (especially Twinnings) and I'd love to do it on my next WDW trip.
It seems to be a new offering that they previously held during the F & G festival. I booked it for during my F & W trip in November. I think they had a different version years ago during F & W but we never got to do it. How long it will last is anyone's guess.

This really intrigues me, but the time seemed to be a bit early for a sandwich ( I believe that's what you get along with the scone and tea) - maybe it's a breakfast sandwich ?
I'm booked for this. I'm thinking they might serve typical small english tea sandwiches, the type usually served with scones.
Looking forward to hearing some reviews after Sept 28th.

It seems to be a new offering that they previously held during the F & G festival. I booked it for during my F & W trip in November. I think they had a different version years ago during F & W but we never got to do it. How long it will last is anyone's guess.
I have a February 1 reservation. Really looking forward to it!

I did the one at flower and garden festival as well. I thought it was rather cute and nice but the thing that was a bit disappointing was the girl that was speaking talked very low. I would have thought it would been better idea if you had a microphone or something to amplify her voice. It was cute but I wouldn't do it again.

My wife and daughter did a similar one about the history of tea at F&G and enjoyed it.
May have to sign up for this one in the spring.

I just did the tea at Rose & Crown yesterday. It was great! We got four hot teas and an iced tea, a plate of sandwiches and a plate of scones. Everything was delicious and the staff at the Rose & Crown did an amazing job teaching us about the history of tea, how long to steep, etc. It was all very nice, relaxing and well done. We even got a few tea bags to take home. Keep in mind it's not a traditional afternoon tea with the tiered plates and such. It's more of a "tea experience." I was traveling solo that day and they sat me with 3 other ladies, who were all very nice.

The only negative about it was the timing. Since it was at 9:45, and the park opened at 9, I had to move very quickly to do a ride or two at rope drop before I had to be at the Rose & Crown. I was able to do TT as single rider and then FEA, but I really had to rush to England after that!

Can't wait. A couple more weeks and we will be checking it out. We booked for a "free" day, so just in and do that and out again

I just did the tea at Rose & Crown yesterday. It was great! We got four hot teas and an iced tea, a plate of sandwiches and a plate of scones. Everything was delicious and the staff at the Rose & Crown did an amazing job teaching us about the history of tea, how long to steep, etc. It was all very nice, relaxing and well done. We even got a few tea bags to take home. Keep in mind it's not a traditional afternoon tea with the tiered plates and such. It's more of a "tea experience." I was traveling solo that day and they sat me with 3 other ladies, who were all very nice.

The only negative about it was the timing. Since it was at 9:45, and the park opened at 9, I had to move very quickly to do a ride or two at rope drop before I had to be at the Rose & Crown. I was able to do TT as single rider and then FEA, but I really had to rush to England after that!

Sounds fun! Can you tell me how long the experience was? Thinking of trying this on our next trip, but not sure how much time to budget...

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter