Rose and Crown for Illuminations

We got a patio table at that time, but it was on the upper level of the patio so the awning blocked most of our view of Illuminations. If you get a table like that or one inside, they do have a reserved standing room area for people to move to for a full view of Illuminations.

We have been to Disney three times. Always eat at Rose and Crown (my DH is British so it’s a touch of home). First time, got patio and saw Illuminations. Second time, couldn’t get patio but went out to reserved patio to watch. Just as good in my opinion. This trip we could have had patio, but asked for inside. We were so hot we wanted AC and we had reservations at the dessert party for Illuminations.

Good to know about not having to have a patio seat. Is 7:25 too early to be able to view Illuminations?

95C85854-B1A7-4AC6-AEF2-62ED652A2EF0.jpeg
I've just booked a reservation for Rose and Crown at 8pm on a Saturday. What are my chances of getting a patio table?
Check in 20-30 minutes before, and I think your chances are good. Last Saturday, reservations at 7:45, checked in at 7:15, 30 minutes later, the darn pager didn't work, we were seated, smack dab center stage.

Last edited:
I think 7:25 is a good time. That’s usually about the time that our reservations have been. They won’t rush you. They know everyone is there for Illuminations. We just ate slowly and had a drink. Perfect end to a day at the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter