Roomsaver.com coupon for The Radisson at Port Canaveral

Hi Verandah Man! Did I read this right that it is not available with advance reservations? Wouldn't this be risky on a Saturday with the other cruise lines also departing close by?

Call the hotel and see if they will make a reservation and honor the coupon ahead of time.

Usually, these travel book coupons are only good for "walk ins" and hotels often "sell out" of these hugely discounted rooms. I try to use them for business travel (self employed, so need to save $$$ and have used RoomSavers and others) - it is 50 / 50 that hotels accept it. I find that Embassy Suites, DoubleTree, and other upscale hotels <u>never</u> honor them. AmeriSuites in Tampa and Orlando always honor them (nice chain).

Mostly, these are "bait and switch;" you show up thinking you will get a room cheap, then are told at check-in they are sold out so you plunk down rack rate and stay anyway for much more.

Call ahead of time, if you cannot get a guaranteed reservation don't do it!

Thanks GenieDana I printed it anyway, and since I already have a reservation (thought not at that good a rate) I thought I'd just take the coupon with me and see what happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter