Rooms at POP?

Threeriversdisneyfan

Two minutes by yourself, and you feel shame, you k
I posted this on the resorts board without much help, I hope you wonderful people on this board can help my DM and DMIL traveling together.

I just called CRO yesterday, and they told me all Handicapped rooms at POP have only one King bed, I swear I've heard they have a handicapped room with two doubles. Can anyone confirm this?

I leave tomorrow for POP,

I spoke to someone in our Grand Gatherings dept, and confirmed that my Mom and Dad will have two doubles in a handicapped room. They do exist, but I think that they are given to families who have more than 2 people in the room.

So if I were you I would add on another name to the room.... "Hey isn't it sweet, granddaughter Zoey can come now" :goodvibes

Therefore, 3 people needs 2 beds, not one.... follow me? :thumbsup2

Good luck and have fun!

5 Buildings have handicapped rooms. Of those rooms 4 rooms per floor have doubles. They are also connecting rooms.

Did you tell them they are NOT a couple ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter