Room type Grand Floridian

DisneyHomework

Mouseketeer
Hello!
Last year we were lucky enough to do a bounce back for GF Royal Palm Club. It was a great deal and we used the club plenty to make it worth the upgrade.

This year I booked free dining, and noticed that a deluxe room with theme park view was only around $30 less than sugar loaf club.

Does anyone have any experience or insight to share? We do take advantage of theme park view with little ones who go to bed early, but we also fully take advantage of breakfast, wine, and desserts when lucky enough to book club. I read about sugar loaf club not comparing to Royal Palm, so I have no expectations that it does... more wondering if the rooms are very noisy with the club in the foyer area etc. I also recognize that on a dining plan you use a club less, but at $30 we are likely to still get value from the club.

Any opinions to share? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter