Room Service Question

vcasey

Mouseketeer
I think I've read about people taking lunches with them when they spend full days in port. I just wanted to verify that I'm remembering that correctly. Will room service deliver make you sandwiches and such in the morning so you can take them with you or do you need to order something the night before if you want to get it from room service?

Bring some zipper baggies and order the night before

DCL only serves muffins, cereal etc in the am (unless of course you have a cat 2 or higher)

Lori

Just to clarify....

Categories 1, 2, and 3 offer concierge service and can order hot breakfasts and food off the restaurant menus for dining in their staterooms.

HTH

you can get some really awesome PB & J sandwiches from room service at breakfast time ~ just incase you forget like I did! the cheese tray isn't too bad either!

We ordered sandwiches in the morning for our picnic lunch. No problems here.
Ann

I ordered the cheese tray one afternoon. It was YUMMY. The grapes were chilly and delicious. Room service even called later in the day to see how I enjoyed my snack. Now that's service. ;)

Originally posted by lruggiero
Bring some zipper baggies and order the night before

DCL only serves muffins, cereal etc in the am (unless of course you have a cat 2 or higher)

Lori

Um, not quite, Cat 3 also gives the full menu for room service.

Anne

The fruit plate is another good bet, since they serve whole fruit. When we ordered it I think we got 2 bananas, an orange, an apple, a pear, and 2 kiwi fruit. It was a little more than we'd bargained for, but great for shore excursions or snacks. I strongly agree with the ziplock bag theory - we found lots of uses for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter